How to fix the selected row reset at the comm menu ( menu_remotenpcs.lua ) ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

barra
x4

How to fix the selected row reset at the comm menu ( menu_remotenpcs.lua ) ?

Post by barra » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 11:43

Is there something like eliseeff´s Trader Menu Fix ( viewtopic.php?f=129&t=400055&p=4729217& ... x#p4729217 ) for the remote comm menu (probably menu_remotenpcs.lua), which would fix the annoying behaviour of resetting the selected row back to the top row, each time you had select a vendor fe. drones or recruitment ?
I would prefer, when you had spoken to any vendor using the comm menu and you close the dialog with the vendor, the comm menu should go back to the last selected vendor instead of beeing reset to the top row of the menu comm list !

I took a look on my own to check, if I would be able to port the changes eliseeff did for his trader fix mod, to the comm menu but Im seriously lost.
Now Im hoping there is still someone active at the X rebirth modding community with more skill then mine, to fullfill this task :)

Edit: it resets not to top or bottom row, but to last selected row + 2 , even more strange...

barra
x4

Re: How to fix the selected row reset at the comm menu ( menu_remotenpcs.lua ) ?

Post by barra » Tue, 27. Apr 21, 14:08

Ok, I solved this issue by circumventing it with AutoIt.

The described collapsing of the rows, do just appear when the com menu is opened by the radial menu and not when opened via sidebar.
So I just created a short key using AutoIt (Im using a controller, hence the redial menu), for the Com menu (Enter-5)

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”