CoDEA / Hangar/help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ErikWolf

CoDEA / Hangar/help

Post by ErikWolf » Thu, 27. Feb 20, 19:18

Hello guy's

I badly need help, following the install of CODEA

After like hours and hours of reading , in German English and french I can't figure out what is happening and as a new player and recently buyers game I hope I will be able to enjoy it really soon.

When I started a game , I wanted to test and try the codea option so I created myself a Kyoto and a tokyo,

Then I created a Fenrir, hayabusa and claymore, to see how to set everything after all this reading I tried it with the bare minimum needed to operate the ship, so I left all install that was suspicious unistalled like encheanced Google , seta, boost extension, trading system , singularity time engine etc... And installed only the necessary one like NAV Software, fight, docking, etc..

As far as I got, I can hire lieutenant pilot and transfer them in the ship, but when I get to the hangar part... I always have no ship for it, when the claymore is docked with the Kyoto , I can't set him or put him in the bomber hanger or any other one, they seem to fit in the Commodore hangar but never elsewhere and the Commodore hangar is just following the carrier... It's like if there was no ship able to go in any main hangar other then the Commodore. As I previously said I read a lot about it so I'm pretty sure ive done nothing wrong.

I'd greatly appreciate pointers,help or even a little guide or anything that could help. For the script I have installed CODEA waffen,. And the weapon library system 3.8.5 (latest) ( military transport and salary will wait until I get those two working first...)

HELP?

ErikWolf

Re: CoDEA / Hangar/help

Post by ErikWolf » Sat, 29. Feb 20, 02:53

Alright,

Thing is working...
A simple stupid step ....

Install the .zip with the manager plugin, but manager plugin suck... So when it's done just unzip the .rar files to x3tc and that fix all bug.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 29. Feb 20, 16:38

Great that you could fix your problem. But next time please make sure to post in the correct Scripts and Modding forum and thread. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ErikWolf

Post by ErikWolf » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 20:41

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 29. Feb 20, 16:38
Great that you could fix your problem. But next time please make sure to post in the correct Scripts and Modding forum and thread. ;)
Im sorry sir, I'll do my best.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”