[Help] Where are the paranid or teladi ship models?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Max Bain
x3ap

[Help] Where are the paranid or teladi ship models?

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 16:35

Hello,

I am looking for some paranid ship models (for example Albatros) but it seems that they are not extracted with the XR Extraction tool. I can find the argon ships and many other but no paranids or teldadi. I have the dlc and I have seen the ships in game so I must have the files on my drive.
In which .cat/.dat file are these ships? I have extracted all cat files from 01-09 but they are still not there... :? Are they hidden somewhere else?

Can someone help me here?
Last edited by Max Bain on Sat, 19. Oct 19, 23:37, edited 1 time in total.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [Help] Where are the paranid ship models?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 17:10

The Albatross is a Teladi ship. Check the extensions folder for the DLC installation files.

Paranid ships do not exist in X Rebirth. They were first added with X4: Foundations.
Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend and Nopileos as Kindle e-books! (NOW also available: X3: Yoshiko!)

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 17:39

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 19. Oct 19, 17:10
The Albatross is a Teladi ship. Check the extensions folder for the DLC installation files.

Paranid ships do not exist in X Rebirth. They were first added with X4: Foundations.
Thank you!
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 18:03

Hm I extracted the dlc files (Teladi Outpost thats the only one I have) but there are still no ships inside. Only kit components like "units_size_xl_te_kit_liquid_02".

Where do I have to look? Its not in the units folder.

Edit: I double checked everything. I extracted every .cat file and still there are no new L or XL ships. Only components for different parts but no existing ships. I m completely confused now. Where are the ships (just as example the Albatros)?

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [Help] Where are the paranid or teladi ship models?

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 29. Oct 19, 18:22

That is the Ship you look for. it's made from separate modules you also have to extract. (similar to the Bahamas/sul line of ships, or the Omicron ones)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”