Construction ships dont want to go on station.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Odin.

Construction ships dont want to go on station.

Post by Odin. » Fri, 16. Aug 19, 15:42

Hi all, i got some problem to send my construction ships to my stations, i tested with the same Ship on different station and i check the files steam but the problem is still the same on every station.
On goal i see that i have to build something somewhere, something like a radar per exemple.
So i build a construction ship first and i send it to the station, order work correctly i call my architect but once the ship is arround the stations it disapear completely gone of the map.

Do you have that problem too ? I play on very hard.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Construction ships dont want to go on station.

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 16. Aug 19, 17:52

In the vanilla game, each player station already has a CV embedded in its structure and so you don't need to send a CV to it to add to the station unless the previously used CV component has been destroyed by enemy action. Further, I don't think you can use another CV to supply resources to the embedded CV as that may count as using a CV to 'sell' wares, which is intentionally prevented.

Perhaps what is happening to your new CVs is that they just replace the old one within the station and so would indeed disappear off the map. They might be shown as being subordinate to the station though if such an exchange took place. Either way, you could lose a CV and its contents in the exchange.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Odin.

Post by Odin. » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 08:32

Alan Phipps wrote:
Fri, 16. Aug 19, 17:52
In the vanilla game, each player station already has a CV embedded in its structure and so you don't need to send a CV to it to add to the station unless the previously used CV component has been destroyed by enemy action. Further, I don't think you can use another CV to supply resources to the embedded CV as that may count as using a CV to 'sell' wares, which is intentionally prevented.

Perhaps what is happening to your new CVs is that they just replace the old one within the station and so would indeed disappear off the map. They might be shown as being subordinate to the station though if such an exchange took place. Either way, you could lose a CV and its contents in the exchange.
Im on very hard, in albion some station dont have cv (destroyed u right), so i need send new cv (contact archi and ask to work on station).
But it not work, i saw the ship going in position to build but disapear on the way.
I tried without mods and still the same problem.
it's a bug.

Odin.

Post by Odin. » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 08:35

It's simple, i canot send cv to station once the old is destroyed :evil:

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 13:25

"I tried without mods and .." Once a save has been modded, any play on from it after that is modded in some respects too. I would suggest that this is why you are having problems that vanilla players are not seeing. Perhaps a gamefiles cache verification may help you, perhaps not.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”