Shortage Mission/Quest

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jojorne
x4

Shortage Mission/Quest

Post by jojorne » Fri, 3. Feb 23, 21:30

Uh... where do I start? I accept one, let's say, Energy Cells. Then what?
All I noticed is that if you select the station and click "Details", there's a button for trades.
Click the button to switch to "bought by stations" and sell it there as usual.
Next select the ship, click "Details" then select the sell command and click the "Clear All" button.
Then select the station and click on that button for trades again like before.
Now you will notice that there is a new order with the same amount and paying much more.
Why this happens? And is there a way or a mod to avoid all this steps?

jojorne
x4

Re: Shortage Mission/Quest

Post by jojorne » Wed, 22. Feb 23, 13:49

k... i'll take that no one play this game anymore :lol:

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 22. Feb 23, 15:20

Have you looked at the X Rebirth Wiki and especially the Ware Shortage Missions section at the bottom of this page? Something there may help.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

jojorne
x4

Post by jojorne » Wed, 22. Feb 23, 22:23

yep, that's where i got the info in my post:
cancel & re-set-up a new trade
and
Sometimes when there's an existing order for the same ware, the mission order won't appear in the trade window and you'll only see the existing order (normally for a different quantity).
If that happens, try making a sale to the existing order and the mission one may appear. If that works, quickly cancel the trade via you ship's info screen
but why this happens? And is there a way or a mod to avoid all this steps? this is how it was planned how it should work?

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 07:39

jojorne wrote:
Wed, 22. Feb 23, 22:23
yep, that's where i got the info in my post:
cancel & re-set-up a new trade
and
Sometimes when there's an existing order for the same ware, the mission order won't appear in the trade window and you'll only see the existing order (normally for a different quantity).
If that happens, try making a sale to the existing order and the mission one may appear. If that works, quickly cancel the trade via you ship's info screen
but why this happens? And is there a way or a mod to avoid all this steps? this is how it was planned how it should work?
When you first approach Lonely Giant (and later the Canteran station with a similar mission) the mission demand does not yet exist. Circle the station, reveal more nodes, especially the trade icons, until the demand appears.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”