mission reward question - Resolved.

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

mission reward question - Resolved.

Post by grapedog » Wed, 16. Dec 20, 17:19

I took a mission to deliver a spacefly collection, with the rewards being 24 mill in cash, or Primary Weapons. What does the reward primary weapons actually give you? I selected that reward and could not tell that I received anything at all. I already have all my weapon slots full with Mk1 versions, and they all remained MK1. Should i take the cash or am i missing something?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: mission reward question

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 16. Dec 20, 18:30

This is for the Particle Repeater Mk 3 and you should be guided to a specific station mechanic NPC who would fit it into the relevant slot for you at no additional cost.

More information along with lots of potential spoilers can be found here.

There is a game bug that I think was never completely resolved, that if the mission is offered and completed on a station where no more NPCs can be created, then the mechanic fails to appear. That may be a problem for you if it applies in your case.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 16. Dec 20, 18:54

I comm'd him from outaide the station. I will try docking and talking to him. Thank you.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Fri, 18. Dec 20, 06:20

Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 16. Dec 20, 18:30
This is for the Particle Repeater Mk 3 and you should be guided to a specific station mechanic NPC who would fit it into the relevant slot for you at no additional cost.

More information along with lots of potential spoilers can be found here.

There is a game bug that I think was never completely resolved, that if the mission is offered and completed on a station where no more NPCs can be created, then the mechanic fails to appear. That may be a problem for you if it applies in your case.
Getting off the ship and talking to him personally worked, he sent me to a mechanic at another dock who gave me the mk3 upgrade for free. Thank you!

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”