Any good pics on Arawn ? - Resolved.

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dreez
x4

Any good pics on Arawn ? - Resolved.

Post by Dreez » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 13:13

I'm trying to build an as close of a copy as possible in Space Engineers, simply because i love the design,
but i haven't been able to find many good pictures to show its from different angles.

https://www.egosoft.com/games/x_rebirth ... en_037.jpg this is the best i got.

Anyone who could point me to some more pictures or maybe, take some screenshots from it ingame and link them here ?.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Any good pics on Arawn ?.

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 13:34

Since you have X Rebirth, why not open up the game and take screenshots of an Arawn from all the exact angles and distances/magnifications you want using the remote target camera or ship/spacesuit and no HUD etc?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Dreez
x4

Post by Dreez » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 14:03

Alan Phipps wrote:
Fri, 27. Dec 19, 13:34
Since you have X Rebirth, why not open up the game and take screenshots of an Arawn from all the exact angles and distances/magnifications you want using the remote target camera or ship/spacesuit and no HUD etc?
I don't have it installed :P . I was hoping for a good samarithan :lol: .

/edit. Btw i hope i'm not stepping on any toes, trying to build this awesome ship in Space engineers, copyright-wise :lol: .

Dreez
x4

Post by Dreez » Sun, 29. Dec 19, 00:20

Well. I reinstalled the game and took an obscene amount of screenshots, and that was just half the ship,
until i'm done building that half. And i have to say, whoever designed this ship ... i tip my hat.

Everything about the Arawn and the Taranis is just .. design-love. The sound of the engines alone makes me
want to continue playing. The blinking lights on the dronebay on the Arawn, every single detail you can see
when flying around the ship - that must have been a work by someone with A LOT of passion for what
they were designing..

There's a reason why these 2 ships are easily in the top5 alltime spaceships for me...

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Thu, 2. Jan 20, 22:13

Dreez wrote:
Sun, 29. Dec 19, 00:20
Well. I reinstalled the game and took an obscene amount of screenshots, and that was just half the ship,
until i'm done building that half. And i have to say, whoever designed this ship ... i tip my hat.

Everything about the Arawn and the Taranis is just .. design-love. The sound of the engines alone makes me
want to continue playing. The blinking lights on the dronebay on the Arawn, every single detail you can see
when flying around the ship - that must have been a work by someone with A LOT of passion for what
they were designing..

There's a reason why these 2 ships are easily in the top5 alltime spaceships for me...
I agree with that. A true artist who loves his job. We can be glad that he brought us these ships from XR.
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”