BPH standalone install?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mac.wheeler
x4

BPH standalone install?

Post by mac.wheeler » Wed, 2. Nov 05, 06:02

Hi folks, I've been slowly testing some of the X2 scripts I use with X3, so far no crashes, some don't quite work the way they should though.

I'm in search of a BPH standalone install, the only one I can find is part of the X2 bonus package which I am wary of using as I know some of the signed scripts in the package are in X3 as standard so I don't want to overwrite them with older versions.

Can anyone link me up please?

FYI the following scripts worked fine so far:

XAI Trading
F.A.T.E

I'm about to try the XAI fleet commands, let's see if they work in X3.
/\/\@<
Pentium D830, Nvidia 7800GTX, 2Gb DDR2 667, Abit NI8-SLI, 2x200Gb SATA II Striped.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Wed, 2. Nov 05, 19:05

I would NOT reccomend using any X2 scripts unless

a) The Author re-posts them as X3 scripts
b) You know scripting have checked the code of every script.

Just because the game runs it does not neccessarily mean there are not problems in the making.

:)[/u]
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

mac.wheeler
x4

Post by mac.wheeler » Thu, 3. Nov 05, 11:52

Don't worry, I've been a programmer for almost 20 years now, I know my way around an X2 script pretty well and have been closely monitoring what's going on with them as well as taking frequent copies of my save games.

BPH works perfectly for everything but station complexes in X3, with station complexes it tends to buy the stations own resources and sell them back because the resources can also be product with a station complex.
/\/\@<
Pentium D830, Nvidia 7800GTX, 2Gb DDR2 667, Abit NI8-SLI, 2x200Gb SATA II Striped.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”