Join the bounty hunters guild and become a bounty hunter and make money from killing the universes bounties
Main Website : Mirror Website (Includes Guide):
Requires Plugin Manager to install
View the main website for help guides and information on using the script.
- Improved Pilot Name Assigment
- Fixed NULL race error
- Fixed removing of captured bounty ships
- Added script for automatic joining the join (for custom starts)
Thanks goes to everyone whos helped test and improve this script, either with ideas, or just simple playing
and thanks to Anti-Hero for rewording everything for me, much appriciated
This plugin basically adds bounties throughtout the galaxy, during the game, new ships will be
created at stations and fly around the surround sectors and will allow the player to claim the bounties on them.
Bounties will expire after a certain time and new ones will eventually be created.
2. Bounty Hunters Guild
To receive the bounties, you must first be a member of the bounty hunters guild. To join the guild you need to look on the BBS in bounty hunters guild headquaters,
where the guild will sometimes offer you to join for a one time fee. Accepting this will join the guild and give you access to the bounty
3. Bounty Lists:
Once your a member of the guild, you can get details about the available bounties throught the universe. The bounty information is found
on the BBS where it will detail the bounty including the ship they are flying and the sector you can start your search.
There will be an option on the list to upload the bounty information to you personal logbook so you can view it again later.
4. Tracking Information
Tracking information can be purcahsed from the bounty display on the BBS, it will cost you 10'000 credits to upload the data to you ships computer.
This will highlight the bounties on the ship list in sectors. It will also add the bounty to the tracking command.
The tracking command is available in the ships additional command slots, and will display the sector, or station the ship is currently in.
5. Finding Bounties
To find the bounty ships, you will have to search the home sector given from the list and all the surrounding sectors, the ships
will travel upto 1 jump away from thier home sector, so for kingdom end, they could be in kingdom end, rolks drift, or threeworlds.
The bounties wont appear hostile to you, so you will have to kill or capture them and hope they are the right ships.
6. Claiming Bounties
If you force the pilot to eject, you have to scoop up the astronaught into your cargo hold and capture them.
once you have killed or captured the bounties, you need to return back to a guild station to claim them.
There is a command available in the ships aditional command slot to claim bounties, this will only appear if you docked at the guild station
7. NPC Bounty Hunters
Bounty hunters will be spawned throught the universe, these travel around the universe and attack the bounties as well.
8. AL Options
Spawn Bounties: This option will create the bounties for you to hunt, disabling this will remove any existing bounties from the game.
Spawn NPC Hunters: This creates bounty hunters that will compete against you in the universe.
Spawn Stations: This creates stations throughout the universe, disabling this will remove all the current stations, stations are required to join the guild and to claim bounties
LCD Display: This makes use of the Logitech LCD display to display the tracking information on the custom screen, only works if you have the G15 keyboard
9. Additions for new version
These are some ideas that i will like to eventually add to new versions
* Adding bountys on you head for the bounty hunters to try and take you out
* Adding news events into the BBS about ur achivements in the guild
* Adding Super bounties which will be rare and your will receive messages from the guild about them only when you at a high level
* Making bounty hunters buy there own equipment and upgrade thier ships
* Adding support ships for bounty hunters
* Fixed tracking information for captured ships
* Rewritten bounty control scripts
* Added bounty hutners guild Headquaters
* Joining guild is only avaialble from headquaters
* Added guild promotion LCD display
* Added Tracking Information LCD Display
* Added having to capture astronaughts
* Added claim bounties back at guild stations
* Added sector coordinates to bounty display
* Some bounties will not lose you any notority, but they are random
* Added Tracking information
* Added tracking command
* Now uses shared view guild status
* Reduced pricing for joining the guild
* Reduced chance of guild applications showing up
* Changed pricing to more random
* Improved control of bounties
* Some minor bug fixes
* Removes ships when disabling option in AL settings
* Added notority increase for bounties
* Fixed showing of negative times
* Reloading of all bounty ships
* Improved bounty ship control
* Fixed loadout for bounty protection ships
* Added uploading bounties to logbook
* Added expire time of bounties on the BBS
* Added bounty hunters that now hunt the bounties as well as you
* Added yaki ships for some yaki bounties
* Increased number of bounty hunters throughout the universe
* Added M6 bounties at higher levels in the guild
* Increaed maximum level in the guild
* Varied support ships
* Removed guild options from ships command
* Added viewing guild status in ship command
* Increased number of bounties throught the universe
* BBS enties re-worded
* Fixed Yaki staying in stations
* Added joining guild on the BBS
* Fixed showing of player bounties when capturing ships
* Added bounties to display on the BBS
* Removed race logic control from bounty ships
* Improved removal of bounties after expired time
* Improved moving of bounty ships
* Fixed bounties staying in stations
* Fixed unknown ojbect for yaki pilots
* Added introduction help message when first loading
* Fixed displaying of null sector in bounty list
* Improved bounty spawning
* Fixed lack of yaki/goner/pirate bounties
* Added NPC bounty hunters traveling throught the universe
* Fixed display of 5 bounties, showing all 5 instead of just 4
* Added template system for more varied bounty replies
* Added bigger bounties for same race, ie Argon bounty for an Argon pilot
* Increased bounty expire time
* Removed home base assigning
* Fixed showing of Seriel numbers when displaying bounties
* Added Yaki and Goner bounties
* Added bounties from pirates at pirate bases
* Changed bounty listing so each bounty has a whole message per bounty.
* Added Bounty Hunters Guild which you have to join
* Removed the use of the Bounty Hunters List Computer
* Added Experience and levels for your status within the bounty hunters guild
* Ship levels and bounties incrase as your level does
* Removed automatically listing when first docked
* Added ship variants, hauler, vanguard, etc
* Improved weapons loadout for ships
* Added fighter drones to some bounty ships for extra protection
* Changed price of bounty hunter list computer to 1.8million instead of 6million
* Fixed null sector spawning of bounty ships
* Fixed removal of bounty ships after set time
* Fixed bounty ships staying in station
If anyone finds any bugs or has any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know