The Goner/UFO Conspiracy . . .

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Java Jawa
x3tc

The Goner/UFO Conspiracy . . .

Post by Java Jawa » Mon, 2. May 05, 12:52

Well, my observant ocular lenses (eyes) see that UFOs and Goner Ships/Temple have the Same race designation (G) in their Ship Registration! I have several theories . . .

1. If you watched Doctor Who a couple of weeks ago, you'll be no doubt aware that Aliens can now hide inside smaller bodies than their own. This could mean that the Goners are actually hideous UFO Pilots in disguise who fly their UFOs in their normal guise!

2. The Goners/UFOs are funding the UFOs/Goners with resources/money and are secretly recruiting Xenon to join their ranks! (Xenon dont prey upon Goner vessels).

3. Remember the 'Malus the Astronomer' post? The races he discovered in the other systems could've formed a pact or something with the Goners to take over the universe as we (kinda) know it!

Post any more Goner/UFO conspiracies here :? 8) :)
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU
ASUS Rampage II Extreme MoBo w/ X-Fi
Logitech G19, G9, Z-2300 THX speakers
Sennheiser PC350 headphones

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Mon, 2. May 05, 12:55

wouldnt you look stupid .. if in X3 the Unknown ships are the Humans .. :P :wink:

Java Jawa
x3tc

Post by Java Jawa » Mon, 2. May 05, 13:00

lol :P
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU

flagg209
x3

Post by flagg209 » Mon, 2. May 05, 19:38

The goner supposedly have a cloaking field right?

Deep in Xenon sector 542 there is a secret cloaked Goner temple where a hideous experiment is taking place. The Goner are combining the ships of the xenon with the brains of argon and boron pilots in an attempt to corrupt the xenon hive mind and capture all of what the xenon know.

The xenon are not blind to this though, and have sent a lone Xenon N back in time to the year 2005 to kill the decendant of the goner scientist in charge of this experiment.
I do this for Aiur...

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: The Goner/UFO Conspiracy . . .

Post by Nanook » Mon, 2. May 05, 20:02

Java Jawa wrote:
1. If you watched Doctor Who a couple of weeks ago, you'll be no doubt aware that Aliens can now hide inside smaller bodies than their own. This could mean that the Goners are actually hideous UFO Pilots in disguise who fly their UFOs in their normal guise!
But we already knew this from Men in Black I & II. :P :lol:

Which leads us to the inescapable conclusion that Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are Goners. :lol:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

(/\)arped
x4

Post by (/\)arped » Mon, 2. May 05, 20:23

flagg209 wrote:The goner supposedly have a cloaking field right?

Deep in Xenon sector 542 there is a secret cloaked Goner temple where a hideous experiment is taking place. The Goner are combining the ships of the xenon with the brains of argon and boron pilots in an attempt to corrupt the xenon hive mind and capture all of what the xenon know.

The xenon are not blind to this though, and have sent a lone Xenon N back in time to the year 2005 to kill the decendant of the goner scientist in charge of this experiment.
And we knew that since terminators 1, 2 and 3. :roll: :P

flagg209
x3

Post by flagg209 » Mon, 2. May 05, 20:32

come on - the xenon - a race of computer driven technology (space craft and stations) gains sentience and then tries to kill all human life...it SCREAMS skynet

My guess is that the lone Xenon N will be damaged somewhere in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter it will make it to earth but crash - unable to carry out its mission.

There it will be discovered by american government scientists (actually a farmer first, who will be killed along with his entire family and everyone who ever knew them) The the CPU of the N will be converted into the first pentium chip.

Its all down hill from there
I do this for Aiur...

Java Jawa
x3tc

Post by Java Jawa » Mon, 2. May 05, 20:43

hehehe :lol: i actually laughed! well done! :) . But to build the N, they must have had at least a Pentium . . . though it could've been an AMD, who knows? :? 8)
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU

flagg209
x3

Post by flagg209 » Mon, 2. May 05, 21:05

well, the N came from the future...so they already had one...
I do this for Aiur...

-Joshua-
x2

Post by -Joshua- » Tue, 3. May 05, 19:11

flagg209 wrote:The goner supposedly have a cloaking field right?

i doubt those goners do something like this... i mean using brains of argon and boron.. THEARE PEACEFULL! THE ARE EVEN MORE PEACEFULL THEN THE MATORAN! (sorry.l. thats an new race for X2 im working on (copyright belongs to The Lego Company))

Jawa Jawa.. i noticed that ID to... mabye its just an simple bug... or those Unknown ships really belong to the goners.. i mean.. on the gravidar.. the UFO's and the Goner Ship ALSO have the same icon
The best way to survive a battle is not getting into it.

Lord_Darkstar
x2

Post by Lord_Darkstar » Wed, 4. May 05, 00:53

It's obvious. The UFOs are remote scout ships. The aliens simply have their ships use stolen/salvaged goner IFF (Identify Friend/Foe). Goner ships are unarmed, making for easy prey after all.

The Goners aren't making the fact that someone is preying on them known. Just like they don't make known everyone else that preys on them. Poor fellows. Just too embarrassed over it.

BrigandPhantos
x2

Post by BrigandPhantos » Wed, 4. May 05, 01:07

G5 wrote:wouldnt you look stupid .. if in X3 the Unknown ships are the Humans .. :P :wink:
Well, when you blow one up it sure sounds like a human screaming. :twisted:
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!

May profitsssss go with you!!

Visit me on myspace!

RobG
x2

Post by RobG » Wed, 4. May 05, 03:09

Toa Joshua wrote:i doubt those goners do something like this... i mean using brains of argon and boron.. THEARE PEACEFULL! THE ARE EVEN MORE PEACEFULL THEN THE MATORAN! (sorry.l. thats an new race for X2 im working on (copyright belongs to The Lego Company))
That's because the Xenon are the secret military arm of the goners.
And the Goners areinfact ruled by the floating cybernetic head of Sir Patric Moore. :D Now there's a plot line for x3

Kha'ak

Post by Kha'ak » Sat, 25. Nov 06, 13:57

I've seen some UFO-s in the X2 Universe myself ... and I have a very interesting theory !!!

... as we know, the Xenon isn't a race, but a faction of mad robots who evolved from the Terraformer Fleet. The Goners, or "Foundation of the Truth", are searching for the lost Earth, but the true objectives of their activity is to find and enslave every sentient life form, to apply their rational and puritan way of life.
... so they are actually working for the Xenon, in the general hatred for the life, for the joy of living. That's why the harmless Goner ships can cross freely the dark sectors of the Xenon. The UFO's are part of their scientific programs, to explore the space. I belive they are equipped with that "gateless jumpdrive", 'cause they appear and vanish from nowhere ...

... this is my conclusion ... and I simply HATE the Goners. I captured many of their ships, because they are excellent as small distance transporters for my factories ...

That's all. Good luck and good profit in the X-universe ! :evil:

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 25. Nov 06, 15:01

And you dug up an 18-month old thread for that? :roll:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”