Gunnery Crews Multiple thread lockdown

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Burianek
x3tc

Gunnery Crews Multiple thread lockdown

Post by Burianek » Sun, 19. Dec 04, 22:33

Many threads recently were locked and given the following explanation:
Burianek wrote: Please start posting all AEGIS / Gunnery Crew related questions and topics in the appropriate thread.
I realize the thread is long, but there's a lot to say about this topic.

Also, you may find relevant information being indexed in the plugin's FAQ.

It may seem like a royal pain to read through multiple pages on the topic, but this will make sure everyone has equal opportunity to find any issues that may have been previously dealt with, rather than having to search through multiple threads entitled 'I Have a Question About the Gunnery Crews' to get an answer to their question.
It's also extremely difficult for Reven and the moderating staff to try to keep track of on which thread which discussions are taking place. (not to mention the redundant Q&A going on)
I think it might make all of our lives a bit easier.
It will make it easier for Reven to answer questions in a timely manner and help prevent multiple instances of the same question occuring over and over again.
(and is guaranteed to make it so the Gunnery Crew thread doesn't need a sticky :))
If anyone has an issue with why their thread was locked or feels like it was locked inappropriately, please send me a private message to discuss.
Just trying to keep things neat and orderly around here guys.
Thanks! :)
"Nature's first green is gold" . . . stay golden.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”