[PIC] Cartel Inc. Presents - The Liberator SX

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Grimm

[PIC] Cartel Inc. Presents - The Liberator SX

Post by Grimm » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:29

And, the SX stands for sex, because that's what must have been on our minds when we designed this baby! Re-designed from the ground up to be a mover and a shaker, but still get the job done when it comes to hauling.

[ external image ]

While speed was obviously the focus of the newest addition to our flagship model, attention was also paid to keeping your rear end in one piece. The entire hull has been reinforced with triple-layered Teladianium, and cross-braced for added structural integrity.

[ external image ]

Thrusters are available in good old "Pirate Purple", as well as a host of other exhaust colours, depending on the application. Makes it more than easy to just "blend right in" to a sector...

[ external image ]

And, for those times when a little ass-kicking is called for, the Liberator SX can more than handle the task. Able to carry Hornet missiles, and armed with the latest in multi-barreled projectile weaponry, you won't want to be on the wrong end of this bird.

[ external image ]

New technology with a retro feel - the new vacuum-exposed cooling system and plasma vents have been adapted in a way that harkens back to the days of automobile Drag Racing, where horsepower was king and chrome ruled the scene.

[ external image ]

Continuing with the retro theme, we spared no expense on the interior, adding a Hurst In-Line throttle control and a Momo hand-crafted yoke in the shape of a racing steering wheel.

[ external image ]

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Cartel Shipyards today, and slide on out with the slickest ride this side of the Universe!

Comments? Thumbs? Women? (Well, I figured I'd at least try with that last one...:D)

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:35

Momo hand crafted yoke :lol:

Like it :)

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:36

WAAAHAHHAHAAHAAAA

and you expect people to buy that crap :lol:

internal combustion engines on starship,, dear oh dear, and here was me thinking hmmm is that Ion drive getting a bit old now and you come along with a pair of V12s :lol:

aside from the not being able to understand why a pair of V12s on a space ship the remodelling to the Liberator are pretty cool

Reverend_Vader
Jedi Master
x2

Post by Reverend_Vader » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:37

Comments :- The quality of your pics improves all the time. Nice exhaust !

Thumbs :- No problem, you ask ,you get :D

Women :- You can have my wife, I'll even pay the P+P :)
[ external image ]
"If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now."

Grimm

Post by Grimm » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:38

Avis wrote:WAAAHAHHAHAAHAAAA

and you expect people to buy that crap :lol:

internal combustion engines on starship,, dear oh dear, and here was me thinking hmmm is that Ion drive getting a bit old now and you come along with a pair of V12s :lol:

aside from the not being able to understand why a pair of V12s on a space ship the remodelling to the Liberator are pretty cool
Ahem...

New technology with a retro feel - the new vacuum-exposed cooling system and plasma vents have been adapted in a way that harkens back to the days of automobile Drag Racing, where horsepower was king and chrome ruled the scene.

Maybe read it before you laugh next time :P

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:39

Avis wrote:internal combustion engines on starship,, dear oh dear, and here was me thinking hmmm is that Ion drive getting a bit old now and you come along with a pair of V12s :lol:
A V12 with only 4 exhaust ports. :lol:

nice try

Al
X2 Capture Guide

Grimm

Post by Grimm » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 14:42

Al wrote:
Avis wrote:internal combustion engines on starship,, dear oh dear, and here was me thinking hmmm is that Ion drive getting a bit old now and you come along with a pair of V12s :lol:

nice try

Al
I didn't want to rub it in too much :D

BTW, Al and Vader - thanks muchly for the kind words :)

You too Avis :P

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 15:17

Al wrote:

nice try

Al
ahh yes but I don't see the internal manifold (i think the part is) that channels the other exhausts into the 4 main exhaust outlets,,,

@ Grimm, READ !!!! FECKIN READ! !!! what are you trying to do to me man ?? educate me,, improve my spelling,,, PICS I can handle words attached to picks, people speeking but WORDS seriously who uses them anymore when a good quality grunt will sufice ;-)

Grimm

Post by Grimm » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 15:18

ug.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 15:18

nice try Avis but I'm still not buying it. You got caught out while trying to be smart so deal with it like a man :P

:lol:

Al
X2 Capture Guide

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 15:40

@ Grimm,
Thats better why didn't you say so in 1st place, there wouldn't have been a miss understanding :D

@ AI,
Well not really the size engines wasn't gona be anything smaller really by todays standards, the Engine itself (head) has 6 notches along each side total of 12 suggesting 12 Cylinders (I ain't an engineer or mechanic so there is no clever about it just guestimateing).
and besides that is one BIG exhaust and to my knowledge most V6 or V8s I can hink of only come with what ? 4 exhausts (at back of car) because the exhausts merge (manifold I think as mentioned)..

admitedly it does look more V8 than V12 but then doesn't mean it's either because we can't see the manifold (hehe hope that is the right word if not replace with correct engineering thingy ;-) )

Did I mention my understanding of engines beggins and ends at, they go BROOOM, and big ones tend to have more horses :D but little japanese ones have more ZING and torge (sp?) :-)

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 15:51

If you are talking about the bits along the top then there are actually 7 of them which would suggest 7/14 cyclinders!

You are corrected about manifolds and that you can get 3/4-into-1 pipes.

Anyways I was just being a picky sod for the hell of it. :D

Al
X2 Capture Guide

Reverend_Vader
Jedi Master
x2

Post by Reverend_Vader » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 15:51

="Avis
Did I mention my understanding of engines beggins and ends at, they go BROOOM, :-)

VROOOM dickwad :D

Any wannabie geordie should know this with the amount of cars you've stolen from us southerners ;)

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 16:43

Lord_Vader wrote:
="Avis
Did I mention my understanding of engines beggins and ends at, they go BROOOM, :-)

VROOOM dickwad :D

Any wannabie geordie should know this with the amount of cars you've stolen from us southerners ;)
No I think my illustrious dark hatted one, you will find that japanese cars go ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM, German cars go VROOOM and propa cars with big juicing engines go BROOOM.. please get your sound byte wording right,,

and what do you mean, we steal your cars, hang on youre a wooleyback scouser yeah? and youre telling me that geordies are theiving scum :lol:

Geordies may well want to be nicking your cars had your lot already done off with the tarmac from the street after they burnt the car out. ;-)

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 20:05

[french accent badly] Va va voom! [french accent badly]

Thatrs the phrase! LOL
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

Grimm

Post by Grimm » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 22:51

Sacrement! Et Tabernac! Elle va plus vite, n'est pas?

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Fri, 4. Apr 03, 22:52

Que?
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

Grimm

Post by Grimm » Sat, 5. Apr 03, 01:43

[censored][censored] She goes real quick, no?

Wargod.
x3tc

Post by Wargod. » Sat, 5. Apr 03, 02:22

Nice :)

Note to self: the sooner I can learn to do that the sooner a get good rating! :roll:

-Wargod

Grimm

Post by Grimm » Sat, 5. Apr 03, 02:58

Archangel has requested a custom paint job for his, so I thought I'd share it with you lot...

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Heh - Pink. :lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”