X-Online suggestions and ideas

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

blindedlightning
x2

X-Online suggestions and ideas

Post by blindedlightning » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 00:12

Just a thread about any ideas or suggestions you guys might have, and if we get lucky the devs might listen!!!

1. warp to nearest friendly station upon ship destruction (cause spacesuits are no fun at all)

2. you always get a free M5 if you just lost your last ship

3. ship and station insurance: you pay a certain amount of credits every set amount of time for a certain ship, and if you lose that ship it gets replaced for free but insurance costs for it go up (this is of course optional)

4. clan wars.... those are always fun

5. the ability to mix and match any technology in the game to create a truly unique ship (to make it fair, it would cost A LOT to integrate different technologies)

6. optional PvP: so the wusses who cant take it dont have to and the bloodthirsty higher level players with nothing else to do can blow the crap out of fellow players

7. GPSG equipped M5 just for laughs

8. M0's

well, thats all i can come up with off the top of my head, now its your turn!
I never make anything up, everything I make up is true

"I swear to God, if I didn't have some guy's hand up my @$$ right now I'd leap across the room and kick you in the nuts!"
-Cartman, to Kyle, while getting his @$$ checked for an anal probe

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 00:13

There's a sticky thread at the top of the forum for ideas, and if you want the developers to see them you would be better off posting in DevNet. ;)

blindedlightning
x2

Post by blindedlightning » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 00:15

the thread there is for everything, and X2 seems to be the main topic, this one is meant as a collection of ideas for only X-online to make it easier for everyone 8)
I never make anything up, everything I make up is true

"I swear to God, if I didn't have some guy's hand up my @$$ right now I'd leap across the room and kick you in the nuts!"
-Cartman, to Kyle, while getting his @$$ checked for an anal probe

Drainy
x3tc

Post by Drainy » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 03:11

There should be M0's but not as player owned ships, but moderator ships or special race ships, to start wars and add some interest, so players cant take over the entire universe alone and there is still something only the military could keep hold over

emissionx

Post by emissionx » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 03:36

well one things for def, there would have to be some MAJOR cheat prohibitors in action otherwise things would really spirel out of control. Moderators in every sector, with the ability to cloak/decloak and of course, a neon coloured ship so pirateers can see em and jump :lol: .

the real question is though....will it ACTUALLY happen?

Priest Emperor
x2

Post by Priest Emperor » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 03:37

would you really want a mod that had a bad day and felt like killing everyone he saw in your sector with a cloaked M0? :lol:

:Edit: and at the end of "seasons" there is a large player vs mod battle, winners get fabulous prizes! 8)
Last edited by Priest Emperor on Fri, 16. Jul 04, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.

bob hope
x3

Post by bob hope » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 03:38

real flight physics, if frontier can do it this should be able to or at least an explanation why its like it is

khanis
x2

Post by khanis » Fri, 16. Jul 04, 03:42

bob hope wrote:real flight physics, if frontier can do it this should be able to or at least an explanation why its like it is
You say this now, but when the inertia of the pegasus going full speed throws you into the side of an SPP you'll think different.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”