Cartel Incorporated - Opinions needed :)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Grimm

Cartel Incorporated - Opinions needed :)

Post by Grimm » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 06:18

Hey all just wanted to get your thoughts on how the Cartel has grown through the years. What do you think? Good site design? Have we moved forward or backwards from where we were in the beginning? What do you think of the quality of the artwork being pumped out from the Shipyards now? Just for fun, I have included two pics in this post:

The first model I ever posted here:

[ external image ]

The Tempest - a very recent project done in conjunction with Rusti Swordz:

[ external image ]

Your opinion counts, and helps us grow as a guild as well as a fan site for X. Also, don't forget to include Pirate Radio ratings in your critique :)

Chrisalddin
xrvr

Post by Chrisalddin » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 06:23

ooo nice pic's moust have miss them 1st time out =)
AkA CC Chris F

cappedup
x4

Post by cappedup » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 19:19

You need to chage the link to the chat from #cartel to something else, i know what it is but others might not.. it took me a while to find it, erm, not much else.... radio is good, part from Tuesdays and Fridays :P Give Helge a slot, there are a lot of folk who are keen on the stuff he is. you could call it 'not the techno show'.

Hope i didnt offend anyone last night i was absolutley bladdered. When did i leave?? I remember chatting to Steel about kids (i think) then waking up late for work..... :roll:

Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

chrishillproduction.com

Chimpster2000
x3

Post by Chimpster2000 » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 19:24

less 80's crap? :)

Maybe put the chat room on a half decent server like quakenet or something :)

Anyway, keep up the good work ;)
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 19:53

Hi Grim. Radio is good although haven't been able to listen for a while. This is because this sh***y laptop is just that. Can't handle Jaws and the radio at the same time. Going to have to weight until I get the 2.1 GHZ back and net wise again when we have tracked down the recent problems.

Anyway, radio is good and I have no doubt that it is still the same even though I haven't been listening so am greatly looking forward to when I get fully up and running again. But as you know, can't access your site or chat room.

On that point would like to ask a question. What have you done between the begining of the year and now? Becaussee at the start of this year, I could brows/post messages on any of the accessable forums. But back then they seemed to be exactly the same as the old THQ forum. It's with the new lay out I am having probs with.

Right, going to head off and watch new star wars film and may be kick some Pirate but!!! lol

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 20:10

Chimpster2000 wrote:less 80's crap? :)

Maybe put the chat room on a half decent server like quakenet or something :)

Anyway, keep up the good work ;)

More like less 90's 2000's crap.

Did you know the producer who first discovered rap music couldnt pronounce his c's?
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 20:54

Chimpster2000 wrote:
less 80's crap? :)
80's rocks....nothing like the oldies to get people in the mood :)

Grimm: Cartel is looking good, only wish my site was as fresh looking. Anyway keep up the good work
[MOD]X3TC No Fog / [MOD]X3AP No Fog / [MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard / [MD]X3AP Menagerie Shipyard
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

XBTF>XT>X2TT>X3R>X3TC>X3AP>X4F

I lurk alot for the most part now
:thumb_up:

Chimpster2000
x3

Post by Chimpster2000 » Sat, 16. Nov 02, 22:04

Old isn't the problem. I personally like a lot of the 60's/70's stuff like The Beatles, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Lennon etc. I just think the 80's was a decade best forgotten :P
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

Adamskini
x3tc

Post by Adamskini » Sun, 17. Nov 02, 00:08

meh \o/ 8)
Aug 2000 -> March 2001 - Old Skool Egosoft Forum
March 2001 -> Nov 2002 - THQ forum
Nov 2002 -> now - Current, prettier Egosoft Forum

[anybody remember The Enforcers?!]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”