DeVries is crashing my game - modded

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rafezetter
x3

DeVries is crashing my game - modded

Post by rafezetter » Fri, 23. Mar 18, 23:16

First of all I'd like to point out my modded game has no problems running in Albion - I've got almost 50 hours logged in Albion with my current mods as I had to start fresh.

I can pop in and out of DeVries, and spend time near the jump gate with seemingly no problems but once I go beyond the jumpgate to another zone I get random crashes.

The crashing occurs no matter what I'm doing - highways, shooting, or just sitting there doing nothing.

I've turned the game settings to low / off, which made no difference.

My game status is I've got the construction ship, but it's been parked in Albion and not used yet.

I'm using Realtek audio, but drivers are up to date.

GPU is GTX 770 - but again, in Albion, no problems using ultra settings and x2 vanilla draw distance mod.

12g corsair vengeance memory
Intel i7 4790 CPU.
Samsung 840 EVO - 500gb SSD
Windows 7

Game launched as Admin.

Are there crash files I can post, and is there an easy way to pull off my mod list - I'm using NMM.

Edit - I'm using Voice Attack too, but Albion system plays for hours just fine.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 24. Mar 18, 01:07

You could post your [url=http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_answer_en.php?answer=610&version=8][b]DX[/b][b]D[/b]iag[/url] report as requested at the top of the forum, but unless you can reproduce the problem in an unmodified game then we can only assume that one of the mods you are using is causing your problem. In that situation it's up to you and the author(s) of those mods to work out where the problem lies, and there's not much we can do to help with that.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”