Why is there no console version of any X game?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nightphreak
x4

Post by nightphreak » Sat, 31. Mar 18, 07:16

As much as I would like to say this sounds like a good idea... it really doesn't make sense, even when i play with a controller i still use my keyboard for a lot of things, also it would require a lot of re-coding for specific consoles which would be a waste of resources and time.

StoneLegionYT
x4

Post by StoneLegionYT » Sat, 31. Mar 18, 14:36

I would not mind or have mind to see rebirth hit Console just to help fund the devs a bit more but it looks like at least Rebirth and Under will not happen now unless they are slowly moving the VR Version to console?

Silla
xr

Post by Silla » Sat, 31. Mar 18, 15:47

First people were mad about consol ports now they want them :D ..life is awesome :lol:

StoneLegionYT
x4

Post by StoneLegionYT » Sat, 31. Mar 18, 16:03

Silla wrote:First people were mad about consol ports now they want them :D ..life is awesome :lol:
People need to get a little less mad in this community lol.

StevesX2
xr

Post by StevesX2 » Sat, 28. Apr 18, 19:59

If ever X3, X2, X:Tension or hell, even XBTF came out for the PS4 or Switch, I would buy that DAY ONE!

Mainly because of a lack of good space games on those (especially on the Switch) but also because my PC is aging and as I don't have the funds to update the gpu, I'm having to turn more and more to console gaming.

omg though. I'd simply love my favourite X game on my Switch 'X:Tension'.
Braben - 30 years of faith lost. Enjoy my money

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Sat, 28. Apr 18, 20:32

StevesX2 wrote:omg though. I'd simply love my favourite X game on my Switch 'X:Tension'.
Yessss *-* (X3 for me though :P)

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Return to “X4: Foundations”