Piracy Command

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Xcentric

Piracy Command

Post by Xcentric » Fri, 12. Jan 18, 00:21

I've returned to Albion Prelude, which I already enjoyed years ago. Now I'm stuck, as I'd like to board an Aran, but even if I have the pods, the marines, Cargo lifesupport, (ofc) unfocussed jumpdrive, I can't see in my Alternative commands the 'Piracy' one. I'd be grateful if anybody could give me suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
:)
Ren to Yisha: "It's fantastic to have a friend like me. I'd like to have a friend like me.
Unfortunately, I have a friend like you......"

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 12. Jan 18, 12:04

If you're playing the Vanilla game, then the Piracy Commands becomes only available on TP, M6 or M7M class ships. Additionally, you will need the Fight Command Software Mk2 installed on the respective ship. Boarding pods can be used just like normal missies though, you don't have to go through the command console. You will need an M7M class ship (or a specific M6 class ship in X3AP) to fire them though. See this FAQ article for reference.
Besteht Interesse an einem Nopileos-Hörbuch?

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”