refueling refusal

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RAVEN.myst

Post by RAVEN.myst » Tue, 9. Jan 18, 09:57

RainerPrem wrote: Thank you very much. I appreciate the effort you take in helping me...
You're welcome - it's a pleasure, in fact. :)
RainerPrem wrote: Thing is: I haven't bought a single L or XL ship in this game since the beginning. At the moment I own 10(+1) Rahanasses, 3 Titurels, 2 Sanahars and 3 Phoenixes all courtesy of different pirate factions.
Ahhh, I get it, then - so ordering a ship from a shipyard is (to your current character incarnation, at least) a novel experience :D
The Phoenixes have some beams and thus hit hard and from afar, so that may be useful for dissolving some shielding - of course, their own paper-thin defenses make me think that they'd perhaps be best used in high-rotation hit-and-run manner...
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

RainerPrem

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 9. Jan 18, 13:02

RAVEN.myst wrote: Ahhh, I get it, then - so ordering a ship from a shipyard is (to your current character incarnation, at least) a novel experience :D
The Phoenixes have some beams and thus hit hard and from afar, so that may be useful for dissolving some shielding - of course, their own paper-thin defenses make me think that they'd perhaps be best used in high-rotation hit-and-run manner...
Hi,

I employ the "helper-ships" in boarding not before ALL lasers are gone. So there shouldn't be any danger.

Well, using my Phoenixes is a new idea. Let's see if it'll work.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”