Which "Last order could not be completed"!

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DollopOfCrazy
x4

Which "Last order could not be completed"!

Post by DollopOfCrazy » Sun, 30. Dec 18, 06:38

As with most people who've been playing a save for a few weeks, I now have a lot of employed captains. It becomming quite frequent that you will hear a statement "Last order could not be completed" from various captains. The first few times I heard this, I went to the log to see who said it but as far as I can tell, that never makes it into the log :evil:!

My best guess is that it's an autotrader which can't complete a delivery. The only reason I think this is that my autotraders will often just stop trading and hold on to a full load of something.

Anyone else have this happen and can provide any insights?

breizhbugs
x4

Re: Which "Last order could not be completed"!

Post by breizhbugs » Sun, 30. Dec 18, 11:06

I heard it once. Didn't find from whom!
I hope they redo the entire log system. I wish they also add the emitter when they subtitle the audio comunication, so we know easily by reading the transcription because the speaker icon above ship in the radar is not easily "readable"...

Socratatus
x4

Re: Which "Last order could not be completed"!

Post by Socratatus » Sun, 30. Dec 18, 11:18

Yep.
Last Order could not be completed!
I`m like, "Who said that? Where was that from? Who is it? Who said that again?"

It`s almost impossible to find unless you`re on the map and at the spot where the little speaker symbol shows just as he says it. The speaker symbol should stay on at least for another 5 seconds so the Player can see or have it as a pop up that stays around a bit.
"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
"Don`t raise your voice. improve your argument."
"Some men are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by men who are not."

Return to “X4: Foundations”