X3: how to ditch the police

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 03:01

Timsup2nothin wrote:It would be interesting to know whether these cops that show up and attack it show up some fixed amount of time after you capture it, or at the end of the original mission timer.
I already tried that. In one of the first times I went after a ship I returned, I deliberately waited until it was well after the mission timer would have expired before going after it again.

It still took the police a few minutes to show up. Which is why I don't wait to recapture anymore.

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 07:02

Jimmy C wrote:
Timsup2nothin wrote:It would be interesting to know whether these cops that show up and attack it show up some fixed amount of time after you capture it, or at the end of the original mission timer.
I already tried that. In one of the first times I went after a ship I returned, I deliberately waited until it was well after the mission timer would have expired before going after it again.

It still took the police a few minutes to show up. Which is why I don't wait to recapture anymore.
Good to know.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”