Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 3297 on topic
|Posted: Fri, 8. Sep 17, 19:39 Post subject: Parche 4.21 para X Rebirth
|Esta disponible para la Beta Publica de X Rebirth el nuevo parche 4.21.
Los cambios en Ingles son:
Release notes for XR 4.21 Beta 1
• New Feature: All-new quick menu.
• New Feature: Target locking when using gamepad.
• Added zoom buttons to map.
• Added back button to Start/Options menu and Encyclopedia to allow use with mouse only.
• Added tabs to quickly switch between Property Owned, Inventory and Weapon Mods menus.
• Added shortcut to correct inventory trader in the Remote Comm menu from the Inventory menu.
• Added flight-assist note when flight assist is disabled.
• Added pause message when options menu is displayed.
• Added chance to acquire trade agents for defeating hostile ships close to a station.
• Added option to use the entire range of a slider for forward speed.
• Improved AI fight/flee behaviour (again!).
• Improved price calculation logic for stations with multiple production modules.
• Improved targeting behaviour especially when using gamepad.
• Improved organisation and labelling of controls in control configuration menu.
• Improved mission bar design for better readability.
• Improved visual appearance of ability menu.
• Improved mouse clicking in the ability menu so that hovering the cursor over the hotkey buttons correctly selects the button
• Improved mission target behaviour by reducing ping-effect in scenarios where there are more than 8 mission targets.
• Improved cases where turning the ship switched displayed target elements a lot.
• Improved tutorial missions and fixed several issues with them.
• Improved highway flight by allowing roll axis to steer left/right instead of doing nothing.
• Improved replacement of architects.
• Improved mission enemy balancing.
• Improved game over animation.
• Changed maximum distance of location-based icons to reduce icon clutter on station approach.
• Fixed fighters dismissing valid targets if they are far from their commander.
• Fixed several issues with boarding pods returning after a 'sabotage' operation.
• Fixed Xenon not spawning in Albion on higher difficulty levels.
• Fixed ships warping between unconnected highways.
• Fixed Plasma Cannon Mk3 not having area damage.
• Fixed NPCs on platforms engaging in smalltalk even if no smalltalk dialog option available.
• Fixed Assign Trading Ship upkeep mission for warehouses being impossible to accomplish..
• Fixed several other smaller mission issues.
• Fixed drone dealer hint text.
• Fixed successful player kill being registered if they destroyed a crate they were supposed to collect.
• Fixed event monitor opening and closing directly when switching to external view under certain circumstances.
• Fixed very rare case of broken event monitor.
• Fixed very rare cases of incorrect colors being displayed in the UI.
• Fixed rare cases of interact button (A on gamepad) stopping working.
• Fixed full stop action not aborting boost while throttle is at 0, e.g. with gamepad.
• Fixed first person rotation being much too slow in certain cases.
• Fixed very rare case resulting in an event monitor being displayed in 1st-person or inside the drone HUD when it shouldn't.
• Fixed target elements being stuck in-place with the opening interact menu.
• Fixed saving game in a damage area being a death sentence.
• Fixed reward notifications spamming with very short delay,
• Fixed cases where target elements were missing on ships.
• Fixed rare cases where the target elements or interact menu would be displayed behind the crosshair.
• Fixed rare cases of hull/shield bars being displayed for obstructed targets without a target element.
• Fixed cases where target elements appeared to flicker wildly.
• Fixed case of crosshair arrows pointing to incorrect position.
• Fixed case in which the selected menu line was not scrolled into view when pressing Up key.
• Fixed cases of Enter key having no effect.
• Fixed case of game being stuck on pause when UI is reloaded while game is paused.
• Fixed cases where the game paused text vanishes even though the game is still paused.
• Fixed cases where game unpauses automatically, e.g. Alt-Tabbing out and back.
• Fixed issue with using non-bidirectional throttle together with gamepad mode.
• Fixed missing particle effects when loading a savegame.
• Fixed missing ship trails in highways.
• Fixed disappearing engine trails for ships entering and leaving gates and highways.
• Fixed missing normal map on floor in the Teladi gamestart station.
• Fixed causes of several rare crashes.
• Various small performance improvements.
Como acceder a la Public Beta aqui.
Si alguien se anima y hace un copy/paste para empezar a traducir, pues bienvenido.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes