[mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Post Reply
x3-AmModer
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri, 16. Jun 17, 22:17
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Mon, 16. Jul 18, 15:51

dreamer2008 wrote:This mod looks awesome, downloading now, and thank you for making it!

A few questions: 1. if I have both Litube's and IEX installed with the IEX LU patch, how do I install the compatibility packs? Do I copy both of them and install after all the other files? 2. Also, can I install and play mid game, or do I have to start a new game? 3. And finally, Mayhem 2.5 will have a custom IE + IEX background, so will the patches for LU and IEX still work?
1. use both C.P. For example : 1) Main X3-Resurrection files, 2) LU C.P. 3) IEX C.P.

2. You can continue with your saves ;-) , this is only graphic mod....

3. Not tested, but yes, they could still work

dreamer2008
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat, 24. Dec 11, 12:14
x3ap

Post by dreamer2008 » Mon, 16. Jul 18, 21:37

x3-AmModer wrote:
dreamer2008 wrote:This mod looks awesome, downloading now, and thank you for making it!

A few questions: 1. if I have both Litube's and IEX installed with the IEX LU patch, how do I install the compatibility packs? Do I copy both of them and install after all the other files? 2. Also, can I install and play mid game, or do I have to start a new game? 3. And finally, Mayhem 2.5 will have a custom IE + IEX background, so will the patches for LU and IEX still work?
1. use both C.P. For example : 1) Main X3-Resurrection files, 2) LU C.P. 3) IEX C.P.

2. You can continue with your saves ;-) , this is only graphic mod....

3. Not tested, but yes, they could still work
Thank you for the reply! Great news, installing now.
Image

steve_v
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun, 12. Jun 16, 08:39

Post by steve_v » Fri, 27. Jul 18, 07:03

x3-AmModer wrote:I have no answer on my e-mail... Still waiting...
If you really insist on email...

User avatar
Sorkvild
Posts: 2783
Joined: Thu, 8. Jun 06, 14:07
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Sun, 19. Aug 18, 14:52

What if want to use Pure X Hud https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=299546 install original one from your webiste and then apply pure X?
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

User avatar
hargn
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun, 12. Dec 10, 17:38
x4

Post by hargn » Sat, 8. Sep 18, 13:13

Hello,

I've an issue with the OL, Circle of Labour and Heretics End sectors : the sky/galaxy boxes are totally black, so they have no texture applied I think.

It appears in my LxXRM game (I've also post my issue on the related thread).

Any idea to fix this issue? Maybe it could be a conflict with TCAP, Lost Colony or Revelation mods, because they change the galaxy map (so maybe the sectors ids).

Thanks for your answers.

x3-AmModer
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri, 16. Jun 17, 22:17
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Mon, 17. Sep 18, 00:33

Sorkvild wrote:What if want to use Pure X Hud https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=299546 install original one from your webiste and then apply pure X?


Sorry, I wasn't here for long time. You simply use my mod and then apply Pure X. Yes. ;-) (If you want use another mod with X3 - Resurrection, use higher number for cat and dat file and it could work, back up your saves and try it...)

;-)

x3-AmModer
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri, 16. Jun 17, 22:17
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Mon, 17. Sep 18, 00:39

hargn wrote:Hello,

I've an issue with the OL, Circle of Labour and Heretics End sectors : the sky/galaxy boxes are totally black, so they have no texture applied I think.

It appears in my LxXRM game (I've also post my issue on the related thread).

Any idea to fix this issue? Maybe it could be a conflict with TCAP, Lost Colony or Revelation mods, because they change the galaxy map (so maybe the sectors ids).

Thanks for your answers.
Write me the sequence of your cats and dats files with mods... ;-)

X2return
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat, 19. Nov 05, 23:54
x3tc

Re: [mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

Post by X2return » Sun, 21. Oct 18, 20:30

Hi there,
first i want to thank you for your amazing work!!! Sectors, Objects, many Textures/ colour-ambiente are looking great!

I'm playing a Universe-MOD -> EMC4AP viewtopic.php?f=96&t=369926&hilit=kernel.
It would be great to play your MOD withing. I've not testet well but no errors so far so i think there's no need to create a compatibility-Version.

I just wanted to ask if there is a simple way for me to create my own "lightweight" or some kind of modular Version of your MOD.
I don't know where most files are belonging to. Perhaps you have tips for me which filetypes, filenames or file categorys are doing different effects.

I'm asking because i would prefer playing the vanilla (the one from the EMC4AP MOD) Interface and GUI but don't want to miss your outrageous graphical improvements. :D

Thank you very much.
X2return

In case - I'm able to seperate the files using X3 Mod Manager.

Edit: - solved.
I found a way :) thank you anyway again for your great work!

x3-AmModer
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri, 16. Jun 17, 22:17
x3

Re: [mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

Post by x3-AmModer » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 05:36

X2return wrote:
Sun, 21. Oct 18, 20:30
Hi there,
first i want to thank you for your amazing work!!! Sectors, Objects, many Textures/ colour-ambiente are looking great!

I'm playing a Universe-MOD -> EMC4AP viewtopic.php?f=96&t=369926&hilit=kernel.
It would be great to play your MOD withing. I've not testet well but no errors so far so i think there's no need to create a compatibility-Version.

I just wanted to ask if there is a simple way for me to create my own "lightweight" or some kind of modular Version of your MOD.
I don't know where most files are belonging to. Perhaps you have tips for me which filetypes, filenames or file categorys are doing different effects.

I'm asking because i would prefer playing the vanilla (the one from the EMC4AP MOD) Interface and GUI but don't want to miss your outrageous graphical improvements. :D

Thank you very much.
X2return

In case - I'm able to seperate the files using X3 Mod Manager.

Edit: - solved.
I found a way :) thank you anyway again for your great work!
Hello,

first I am sorry I didn't answer to you. Actually I have not much time for this (and for playing anything).

I can write this: If someone don't know, if this mod is compatible with his other mods, simply change name of cat and dat files of his other mods on higher number. If there are some changes that colide with my mod, it will prefer files of your other mods.

Thanks to all. :-)

Post Reply

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”