Removed

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dan86

Post by Dan86 » Sat, 8. Apr 17, 14:24

notaterran wrote:Syria might be a good time to call Russia's bluff; it is an impoverished, despoiled country (e.g. all those Russian billions stashed in London) and they probably can't mass-produce anything modern. Sure they have some nice gear but those might be prototypes. I seriously doubt that they have the military that they want us to believe they have.
When you get nuked I hope you will tell the rest of us mortals if the nuke was anything modern or just a 1940's piece of tech.Btw how is life in your own cold war?

Dan86

Post by Dan86 » Sat, 8. Apr 17, 20:39

Morkonan wrote:Russia is a very influential power in Europe and, arguably, one of the strongest in terms of conventional forces. They are a considerable threat to anyone in Eastern and Central Europe. That can't be ignored. Unfortunately, their lack of ability to project significant conventional military power beyond Europe makes them a considerable nuclear threat for the rest of the world. (If they could project conventional force, the likelihood they'd feel they had to use nuclear options would be a little less.)
I had no idea it was Russia investing in ngo's to change governments ,both in EU and outside EU.Oh well I guess it means CIA,Soros and EU have competition then.You know who else is is poor? Pretty much everyone who got in contact with EU ,but then again when you get the truck of peace smashing people to pieces unemployment seems less important.

And look at the evul russians

For a second I thought Hussein with his NSA spied on people but then I remembered it was Putin.When wikileaks said CIA is now able to do what NSA keeps doing they meant Putin.Wikileaks we all know is a russian tool.Anything bad people say the west does its Putin's fault.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 8. Apr 17, 20:50

You're still banned, amtct. :)

Return to “Off Topic English”