mikhailskatchkov's SW mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ockh
x3ap

mikhailskatchkov's SW mod

Post by Ockh » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 23:37

The previous thread has been locked. Where can we continue the discussion on this mod where it won't breach any moderation rules? Perhaps Reddit?

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 2. Feb 17, 00:07

It is not permitted to discuss ongoing moderation on the forum. Please do not do this.

Topic closed.
9. Discussion of any action taken by the site in relation to a user (i.e. a banning or a warning) is not permitted. This includes discussions about locked topics.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=347038

wimerjoshua@gmail.com

SLight issue

Post by wimerjoshua@gmail.com » Mon, 6. Feb 17, 19:03

So, this is for the star wars mods with the following mods installed, bounty, stay ships, territory conflict mod (all races pretty much go to war) as well as one other i can not exactly remember, Now when i go to the main conflict zones i see no destroyers classes and up just corvetts and below. How come?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 6. Feb 17, 20:26

I am trying to determine whether a thread for further discussion of SW mod gameplay issues will be permitted while the main mod thread remains locked. Please bear with me for now.

EDIT: Unfortunately the legal and copyright situation is such that we can only hope that the mod author can resolve all his issues and then get back to helping his users just as quickly as he can.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”