I can't see the time limit of missions before accepting them

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RainerPrem
x4

I can't see the time limit of missions before accepting them

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 23. Jan 17, 10:54

Hi,

Am I blind? Or do I really need to take the mission, then decide if it's doable and then reload if not?

cu
Rainer

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Mon, 23. Jan 17, 11:07

I'm guessing you're referring to taxi-style missions? (These are the only ones I remember having time limits...) If so, I reckon that the shown difficulty rating for the mission is a clue to its time constraint.
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 23. Jan 17, 11:25

Hi,
RAVEN.myst wrote:I'm guessing you're referring to taxi-style missions? (These are the only ones I remember having time limits...) If so, I reckon that the shown difficulty rating for the mission is a clue to its time constraint.
Interesting. I was expecting that there would be time limits for ware delivery missions later as well. Those give a lot of money without any effort.

Thank you.
Rainer

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Mon, 23. Jan 17, 11:43

They do, indeed (pay well, that is.) I've done a lot more ware deliveries than taxiing (the latter I find mind-numbingly dull, and not worth the effort, such as it is), and I have yet to find a time limit (on a ware delivery.) A bit illogical, tbh: surely a ware delivery is only relevant so long as there's a shortage of that item?
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”