Note to smart alek passenger...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Timsup2nothin

Note to smart alek passenger...

Post by Timsup2nothin » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 00:33

Yes, I have noticed the extra oxygen consumption lately. It increases when you are bumping your gums, and could be eliminated altogether by shoving you out the airlock. Is there anything else you think you want to know?
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 01:12

There's this cute little joke you can play on sarcasses like that (though it DOES tend to turn them into carcasses) to show them just how much you enjoy their "wit" - momentarily uninstall the cargobay life support. Sadly, though, it seems that these sarcassengers travel naked (thus, get cold very quickly) and are unable to hold their breath for even a couple of seconds, so even the briefest deactivation of the CLSS tends to be terminal... Alternatively, if you take them to visit a pirate base, you can then use the "Enslave" option, and sell them off... [pointing and laughing] "Ha, ha - joke's on you!" :D
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 02:13

Unfortunately my eight burly marines aren't any better at holding their breath than my scrawny passenger, so I had to forgo that one.

Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 14:27

Eight burly marines sitting alongside yet the paying passenger is still giving you lip? Very brave or very stupid! :D
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 14:33

Maybe he was already hypoxic, and so not thinking straight...
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 16:28

Alan Phipps wrote:Eight burly marines sitting alongside yet the paying passenger is still giving you lip? Very brave or very stupid! :D
Well, for some reason all of my marines are Paranids so expecting them to stick up for me might be a stretch. Given my usual relationship with Paranids I should probably just be thankful they aren't storming the cockpit.

Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 7. Jan 17, 12:36

Wish there were a Goner team of Marines -- to spread the Good News. Characters with the Fifth Skill, like Leo Getz, Alex Foley, the Doctor, etc.

You yourself would use parsley to avoid any revolt.

The small print on my taxi contracts offers the passengers a discount, if they make it alive to destination. It has been a standard clause since transporting Mi-Ton. Pulling up the contract midflight does miracles to the conversation.

The Xenon Taxi missions were better though. The feeling, when the destination Station explodes the moment the passenger has left my ship. :twisted:
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”