Fixing the Khaak Station?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Black_hole_suN

Fixing the Khaak Station?

Post by Black_hole_suN » Sat, 24. Dec 16, 02:09

Hooray for AP 3.2!!

Can Khaak station be fixed by editing it through X3Editor 3?

I'm planning to rp as khaak next and i would like to have a working khaak station.. but im not too keen at modding so if anyone can give me directions on how to fix this station it would be very helpful.

BTW. Where can I find the model files of the khaak station and the khaak capital ships? themodels for these only appear as numbers in the TDocks and Tships

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 24. Dec 16, 12:04

I don't think the Khaak station was ever intended to be used for anything else than bringing some immersion to the Khaak sectors.

As for the model files, the station files should be located in objects\others. The capital ship models in objects/cut, whereby you have to look up the file name in the Tships file.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Black_hole_suN

Post by Black_hole_suN » Sat, 24. Dec 16, 13:28

Thanks! I found both model files at objects/cut.

I found out Khaak stations does not have any docking clamps or bays so I gave it some.. manual docking/undocking works but ai cannot undock at the station when i'm IS :( . I tried to give it some wares and it can sell things fine as far as my tests go.

i'll probably use just split or xenon stations for my new rp.
Last edited by Black_hole_suN on Sat, 4. Feb 17, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

Black_hole_suN

Post by Black_hole_suN » Sat, 4. Feb 17, 13:35

Hello!

after scouring the universe and failing to find possible replacement model for the khaak station, I decided to craft my own model by putting together various parts from khaak ships, some laser lights from Ozias and connection arms from the original khaak station model. and it works really good!! it acts like an equipment dock with unlimited docking m5 - m6 ships and 4 docks for capital ships

But! I have run into a problem with those blinky docking lights.. they always point towards the center of the station instead of my docking ports. and they dont point at the correct angle.

Any ideas at how to correct these lights?

additional info: the dockports i use is custom made and uses custom entries in the dummies file

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”