What's Going On Here

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

phantomrock2
x4

What's Going On Here

Post by phantomrock2 » Fri, 7. Oct 16, 01:12

Oh believe me I know. This is not my first time at the rodeo
It is only just now I am getting used to XR without too much frustration setting in.

1. Being that the Albion Skunk is going to be only ship we are in for most of the game why is it that it only has a capacity of 50 units? & if I am missing anything is there a way to upgrade for more capacity? I shouldn't have to grope around too much in the dark looking for shipyards on the other side of the galaxy because I lack the firepower or resources to guard & secure the freighters I have just sitting there in Omicron Lyrae. My first thing is that I would like to save money doing missions with it before I start extending myself.

2. Why is it that when I transport someone to their destination I find myself standing there watching them exit?

3. Either elude to why the Skunk really has no speed or elude to why all of the sudden it now does or move stations closer to the highway exit.

4. I shouldn't inadvertently have to abort a mission because I clicked ESC after talking to another person other than the one I came to pick up.

5. Why am I being somewhat forced to fight early on in the game for certain items that will drop after defeating enemies? The weapons already on the Skunk from the start are no match for whoever it is attacking me after I have thought that I can take out whoever it is!

6. Why is the Skunk coming to a halt when I choose to look at something such as the BB or just about anything from the quick menu from the left side. I am already pressed for time doing some of the missions & if i choose to multi-task I do not think it's in my best interest that the ship comes to a halt.

7. Why is it now that we are no longer able to click on the map in order to navigate to a spot on the map? Very defeatist when trying to complete the Another Gate Open Mission!

If X-Rebirth was to capture a lot of new players to the franchise then quite possibly this has worked. However, I have been playing the games for about eight years. Now I feel as if I am being punished for some unknown reason. I like a challenge but the way things have been changed around it has sort of alienated the vets!
[" thank you "]

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Fri, 7. Oct 16, 02:27

So let's call it a complaint post, to be polite.

1. 50 marines is quite sufficient for capturing pretty much everything. You just have to shoot external weapons, engines, shields, and some of the hull on the bigger ships to make them more vulnerable to your marines.

2. Egosoft cinematics. There are mods to disable them.

3. Skunk has no speed and knife-range weapons because realistic speeds and distances reduce a space sim game to a "look at the radar and push the button" game, which is no fun. Use your booster engines to move around.

4. Esc = cancel / abort, makes sense to me. You can always re-click the mission icon or the NPC and they'll offer the mission again, no issues.

5. Skunk is the equivalent of an X3:TC M3+ heavy. The enemies you're facing are equivalent of X3:TC M4 light scouts. Weapons on the Skunk can be upgraded by a mechanic, look into it, should be easy to take on 5-8 light scouts when you're in a heavy fighter. Of course, it helps to have a joystick or other decent flight control device.

6. Limitation of the game. There is an option in the Settings panel to let the Skunk keep its speed when you're in the menus, but you won't be able to steer because the mouse is busy with menus, and the joystick is disabled while you're in menus. But you can at least coast. Try it.

7. Not sure.

kurush
x3tc

Re: What's Going On Here

Post by kurush » Fri, 7. Oct 16, 08:59

phantomrock2 wrote:
3. Either elude to why the Skunk really has no speed or elude to why all of the sudden it now does or move stations closer to the highway exit.
Skunk gets pretty decent once you max it out with all shield/engine upgrades. My only gripe with it is that there is no choice available and the same type of combat gets quite boring. In previous games we had several ship types that could be used to clear Xenon sectors, here we basically have none.
phantomrock2 wrote: 6. Why is the Skunk coming to a halt when I choose to look at something such as the BB or just about anything from the quick menu from the left side. I am already pressed for time doing some of the missions & if i choose to multi-task I do not think it's in my best interest that the ship comes to a halt.
Use auto-pilot and it won't stop.
phantomrock2 wrote:If X-Rebirth was to capture a lot of new players to the franchise then quite possibly this has worked. However, I have been playing the games for about eight years. Now I feel as if I am being punished for some unknown reason. I like a challenge but the way things have been changed around it has sort of alienated the vets!
Where have you been all these years? :grin: I think Egosoft got bashed to unconsciousness for this botchered release. Will they recover? Who knows, I have my doubts.

phantomrock2
x4

OMG I Was Here

Post by phantomrock2 » Fri, 7. Oct 16, 13:42

I was here, I was just looking on in horror at how a trend setter in space sim games just totally ripped apart everything. After eight years of mastering the X3 Trilogy I find that I cannot or almost cannot apply ANY of my experience in XR which is fine, I can deal with that. I like change & challenges. The graphics are BEAUTIFUL the music totally ROCKS but the other aspects after that I just cringe at having to negotiate. Over 30 Billion in credits in X3AP, factories all over the place in both & so many credits in X3TC that I cannot keep up with I am reduced to nothing here in XR. I am ok with that but what I am having to deal with as a loyal customer/player is insurmountable! I have a strong wit to me & lots of patience but it's being put to the test here in XR & this only after 4 years of it hitting the game buying public.
So I just fled to another galaxy far far far away.
Then I boldly choose to go where no one goes
I am trying to come back HOME but at the rate I am going...
:wink: :wink:
[" thank you "]

spankahontis
x4

Re: OMG I Was Here

Post by spankahontis » Sat, 8. Oct 16, 03:04

phantomrock2 wrote:I was here, I was just looking on in horror at how a trend setter in space sim games just totally ripped apart everything. After eight years of mastering the X3 Trilogy I find that I cannot or almost cannot apply ANY of my experience in XR which is fine, I can deal with that. I like change & challenges. The graphics are BEAUTIFUL the music totally ROCKS but the other aspects after that I just cringe at having to negotiate. Over 30 Billion in credits in X3AP, factories all over the place in both & so many credits in X3TC that I cannot keep up with I am reduced to nothing here in XR. I am ok with that but what I am having to deal with as a loyal customer/player is insurmountable! I have a strong wit to me & lots of patience but it's being put to the test here in XR & this only after 4 years of it hitting the game buying public.
So I just fled to another galaxy far far far away.
Then I boldly choose to go where no one goes
I am trying to come back HOME but at the rate I am going...
:wink: :wink:
Got about 4 Trillion Credits in my last savegame campaign and around 100 Destroyers across the Universe guarding valuable trade routes on Rebirth with about 40 Stations.
The money is in Fusion Reactors, Pod Gens and Reinforced Metal Plates.
You can buy loads of Pod Gens from Fields of Opportunities Overwatch and sell them across all the Shipyards in the universe as they always demand them and RMP's fetch a pretty sum in Home of Light, they tend to have full stores after the plot so I clean them out, make over 100 million credits that way.

As far as I know the map you can rotate, drag, enlarge and zoom out with the Mouse.
Much more control than TC/AP's maps.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

phantomrock2
x4

Home Again in the X-Uni

Post by phantomrock2 » Sun, 23. Oct 16, 08:04

Getting away from SWTOR & STO & coming back to playing the single player game due to the fact that there is hardly any team work in both of the games anymore. Way too many people are playing both sides in SWTOR & STO is full of people flying around in sleek tricked out ships with no raiding skills to save the life of them.

I finally delved into X-Rebirth. I must say it is even more rich & deep. After giving it some time & not becoming so frustrated that I leave I have amassed over 70 mil in credits. It is truly exciting once you get into it after working your posterior off. Very rich graphics and nice rocking soundtrack.

Now if we put a end to the war with Shady Business why have the Terrans been beaten into submission in this chapter? Just merely forty years later & the Argonians are everywhere.

If we are ever confined to one ship please let it be a heavy bomber frigate such as Minotaur or Skinir type. At least I could have a little bit more survivability let alone being able to make quick work of a destroyer type.

No player HQ? No way to dismount weapons unless we buy one that will cancel out the one in the slot it's installed. I have SETA but the JD is hung so high that it's going to be a while before I can get my hands on all the components.

Where have the Boron & the arrogant Paranoid disappeared off to? Their food staples are here but I have not seen either of the the two... (YET)

Uhm where are certain other races indigenous to Earth in this game?

Sure do miss me some PSP, M/AM & EMPC

Let's have the Argon &/or other factions offering missions to join them in battle in a Xenon sector please.

Nice storyline for the Teldai this time!
[" thank you "]

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Sun, 23. Oct 16, 12:44

Regarding your question about why the Terran/Argon war continued - apparently, Egosoft decided that the peacebrokering ending of Shady Business (which is the harder and more satisfying way to go - I almost always choose it just so I can clear the Xenon invasions in BHS and Segaris) is an alternative ending that didn't happen, and not in the canon. I suppose it's arguably the more "interesting" way to go, but I agree it seems a bit odd (then again, you will always have this sort of discontinuity when you offer alternative endings - just think back to the Command&Conquer titles, each of which offered parallel and mutually exclusive GDI and Nod (or Allied and Soviet) campaigns - in each case, one of them was invalidated in the next game in its series.)

I'm not even going to touch the single ship and the woefully limited weapons options (as well as the overall blandness of weapons in XR) - more than enough has been written about that elsewhere! :D

No PHQ: given the game's other shortcomings, I almost don't even notice this one. Almost.

The difficulty in acquiring the jumpdrive is intentional, and I think it is meant to be a late-game goal of sorts, to increase convenience at that stage of the game, without changing the balance of the earlier game.

Regarding the other races, I guess when the gate network shut down, there weren't any of them in the areas Rebirth is set in (or so few that they died out.) However, I also miss them. It was suspected by some that they may be introduced in added content farther down the line, but I have doubts that this game is to receive any more content of significance.

I think that as you play this game more, you may well change your mind about its "depth" - the flash is certainly there, but for me it is sadly lacking in substance. I've visited it several times (basically, with each major new update), and each time I grew bored in pretty short order (granted, I lasted longer every subsequent time, but my last visit lasted a mere 6 weeks, whereas I tend to play TC/AP or even X3 + Reunion for that many months at a time, or longer). However, it can be very enjoyable for a while, and it's been vastly improved since its early builds.

Good hunting! :)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

phantomrock2
x4

It's Still Good Though

Post by phantomrock2 » Sun, 23. Oct 16, 14:40

XR is still good though.
I am just still trying to figure out why things were turned on the side like they were.
I love change
The Innovators & Trendsetters
In both TC & AP I have so much of everything going on. It's nothing for me to purchase anything. :o
In AP I have hovered at 100% faction rank with the Terrans for years now (UNMODDED) & there is no other perks for doing this except here's a Tyr & the Kyoto when if you have been able to achieve this & YOU ARE in the Terran faction then you should be able to purchase the Vahalla or at least a plot to get the schematic. I'll keep plugging away at XR since no new rather vaguely eluded content was added to TC/AP. Even though I cannot pilot the destroyers & what not in XR I'll be glad when I can deploy some.
[" thank you "]

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Wed, 26. Oct 16, 00:58

I encountered X3 TC while I was in Baumholder, Germany. Actually to be honest I was looking for a VST realization of the Korg X3, a popular musical instrument in the 90s. I was fresh out of a combat tour in Iraq & was looking for that same or somewhat closely resembling that same adrenaline rush. There was no way I was touching a FPS for obvious reasons & if I played any game I wanted something that was going to challenge the thought process not some shoot 'em up bang bang game. I still to this day after being in Iraq for 26 months out of the time have lived have I touched any game that is FPS. So in other words I was not actively seeking out X3 TC but it looked exciting & realistic. So I went ahead & installed it on the MBP I had at that time. It took a while for me to get the hang of it but by the time I was stationed in S. Korea I too had amassed a lot credits (UNMODDED) because if I am not catching a sweat I ain't hustling. You can take a man out of the military but you can't take the military out of the man. It was because I applied myself to what was going on but those credits did not come easy...

Lately I have been very unsatisfied with the game play in both Star Wars O.R. & StarTrekOnline. There's no staunch allegiance to any side in SWTOR it's just a riot of folks with character toons on both the Imperial & Republic side. So more than likely you (might) run into someone who's just in a hurry to get a mission done so they can hop on another toon & you can tell this is the case by their attack rotations. Also, the same folks who are very efficient players in PVP matches could very well be the same player on the Imperial side who has hopped off the PUB toon. All that IMHO should be moved to another server. I won't talk about the elaborate methods of cheating that takes place on a daily basis in SWTOR PVP. Furthermore, some of the missions have been nerfed so much to please all the folks who wish to traverse the galaxy as a solo artist. I can leave & go do something & the area can re-spawn therefore my companion would pull aggro & defeat all of them before I have returned to the chair. Now that's some serious needing right there. So I wanted to come back HOME in the X-Universe. Both are great games with very detailed realization but human nature often gets in the way.

Once you get the hang of it in the games from Egosoft or any game of this nature & aspect it is very easy to corner the market & pinpoint what is going on. I chose the start where you have the one pharma lab in Omicron Lyrae & kept running disarmament missions & some ware missions until I had enough to get one the larger freighters.
I must admit I have not put a trade ship on the Pharma Lab just yet. When it come to X3R, TC, & AP I am no spring chicken & that's not me tootin my horn. So I sort of know where I have been slowed down immensely. Like I keep saying I like the new engine XR is running on & the soundtrack is just awesome to the point I have them as playlists on my phone. Oh, I still need six JD rare components & these are tantamount to someone who has taken an oath of silence! :wink:
[" thank you "]

Assailer
x4

Post by Assailer » Wed, 26. Oct 16, 06:39

I found most of the JD rares from lockbox missions, and by triggering station defense missions. The latter one i used to generate fast cash after a new game start.

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Wed, 26. Oct 16, 07:19

WELL I'll be hung by the emperor's undergarments look at what's in the signature
Assailer wrote:I found most of the JD rares from lockbox missions, and by triggering station defense missions. The latter one i used to generate fast cash after a new game start.
[" thank you "]

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Wed, 26. Oct 16, 09:22

phantomrock2 wrote: I chose the start where you have the one pharma lab in Omicron Lyrae & kept running disarmament missions & some ware missions until I had enough to get one the larger freighters.
Since 4.0, the M-sized freighters have become very usable, especially in developed systems like Omicron Lyrae (though the starting sector for that game-start is not the most ideally suited.) Consequently, last time I played the Empire Builder start scenario (which is also one of my favourites) I decided to try using a few of those small freighters - and lo and behold, the station got up and running in no time at all, with zero downtime from game start to full station autonomy (ie. the starting resources didn't have time to deplete before my station was sending for its own using those small freighters.) I *highly* recommend trying out those small freighters (and in 4.0, there's the Nyanae I think it's called, which is an OL-specific design, which is good - imo it's better than the Gigurum and almost as good as the Mercancias). One of the great aspects of using these small freighters is the scalability - you can start with 1x container, 1x energy and 1x bulk (I don't think you need liquid for that station, iIrc), and then increase their numbers gradually as you need and can afford them. Also, you don't end up spending hours recruiting crews (you can still opt for better pilots, of course, which is not a bad idea, but not essential.)

Good hunting :)
-
-
-
The Write Stuff

phantomrock2
x4

OMG Where's Capital Fleet Ship Management

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 00:41

I do not understand :o this is so stifling... The code for the game originates with Egosoft..? So even if someone mods or contributes you have the right to incorporate that code in the mod? Am I correct, because if I work at Microsoft & come up with some code to make the OS work even better then that does not mean I own it entirely. It is obvious to see there are no works-for-hire contracts going on to the best of my knowledge. We will play your games guys but there's no need for what I am encountering here in XR. I do not know whether to cry, laugh, lie, or leave.

In X3TC & X3AP we have this in Combat:

Attack

Attack all enemies

Protect

Attack My Target

Attack Nearest Enemy of...

Defend Position

Defend Station

Defend Sector

Attack Target of...

Attack Shields of

The 2 Attack & land Commands

Then last it was Retreat

I was in a fight & had to cycle through more than enough numbered commands to get anything done. Where is the effective fleet management? Were the aforementioned commands a fellow player's contribution to the game? I somehow vaguely recall so but then again, my mind betrays me at the present moment. There is a Heretic VG distillery in Murky Skies & i am contemplating taking it out but not if I have to tell each individual ship to do so. While I am doing that the other's are getting DPSed. I managed to get enough capital to get two of the Canteran Destroyers but they need to attack in unison not one by one. I'm really trying to make this chapter work folks, but every 2 or 3 steps forward I feel as if five have been taken backwards. Stepping over dimes to pick on nickels as we say in America. Also, we have another saying here, "If it isn't broken then don't fix it, you just end up breaking it even more."
[" thank you "]

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 01:43

You are going to always be struggling with the game if you keep comparing it to X3, the scope is much more limited, no top end, like huge fleets, fleet commands and destroying other factions, or massive complexes of stations arranged in a loop to provide you with cheap wares.

Game is done with a new engine so the first instalment is not going to have as much content as the games with the old engine.

Trying to put in a timeline, you have:
X2/X3R/X3TC/X3AP
then the counter reset, and we have:
X Rebirth, and that is it.

Or pretty much, go back and play X2 with no mods and then it will became clear what X Rebirth is.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 02:02

That'll do it for me
I'm Done
Peace
Out
[" thank you "]

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 03:45

I completely understand. I visited Rebirth several times - basically, I gave it a spin with every major new update, sticking around a bit longer each subsequent time as the game improved, but still topping out at about 6 weeks at the latest version (my first visit [original release] lasted only DAYS!) However, after each visit, I felt I had exhausted the game's scope vs my expectations thoroughly and in short order. Note: this doesn't mean I didn't thoroughly enjoy the last couple of playthroughs, they simply, and most unfortunately, left me wanting a helluva lot more. After my last outing in XR (I think about 7-8 months ago, iIrc), I decided to embark on a full replay of the entire classic X series, starting right from the first title and skipping nothing, which I did in a few weeks, and have since been solidly back in X3TC and X3AP (currently doing a "no blood on my hands" TC playthrough), barring brief breaks for Sins of a Solar Empire and Path of Exile - but this last is neither here nor there. The point is: I still consistently find vastly more satisfaction in the X3s than I am able to in Rebirth (and I really did give it a fair shake! Several, in fact...) So I completely understand when others reach the same conclusion.

Good hunting.
-
-
-
The Write Stuff

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 06:47

As I keep on saying it has a rocking soundtrack
I like the way of travel without looking at a black screen
Graphics are bar none
Yisha's co-piloting is good
I was extremely ready to get into it after its initial release
Only to find out it was not too playable
I was in complete shock but I knew they would make good on it
In hindsight, none of us were asked what we'd like to see
& if this occurred in some shape or fashion I didn't hear about over here in the States
I mean, if I was going to change things up in the manner that was executed & I knew I had a very loyal fan base this wouldn't have been the route I would have used.
This alone has taught me a lesson about pre-ordering any game ever again
I'm not going to devote hours of playtime, buy expensive ships just to send them shortly after to (their) doom, just so I keep playing the game.
I'll play the game but with the way I've been slowed down & stripped commanding in a central aspect I cannot go on like this.
I'll gladly await the next chapter but if it's anything like this I'll never return.
[" thank you "]

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 10:19

... if you knew that you CANNOT destroy stations ...

yeah, Rebirth can be a pita. But reading threads demonstrating a mentality like "a game does not adapt to how I want it => out" makes me think about the quality of player's relations to other human beings.

"my girlfriend does not adapt to how I want her => out" - is it really that simple ?

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 10:54

I think equating one's game purchasing decisions to interpersonal relationships is... problematic to say the least. Dealing with people is something most of us have to do (or "enjoy" or "endure", depending on the persons in question) - it is a social necessity. Deciding whether one is prepared to WASTE ONE'S TIME (and money!) on an ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCT that doesn't match one's requirements/desires/tastes is quite a different matter, and in my opinion, the attitude of "this doesn't suit me so I shan't squander precious time and effort on it" is not only sensible, it's downright wise and healthy - to do otherwise would be merely allowing (and supporting, thus encouraging) purveyors of consumable pop culture to dictate to and bully their customers, weakly submitting to their commercial priorities. Any seller-buyer relationship should be symbiotic, and the balance of power should be tilted substantially in favour of the customer. I live (hopefully not for much longer) in a country where the reverse has historically been true for a long time: many markets here have for many decades been dominated by monopolies and syndicates, resulting in a seller-controlled environment. The ultimate result of this is that the end-user is disempowered and downright apathetic - expectations are low, patience for and acceptance of (or "resignation to") abysmal service at exorbitant prices is high - the population is basically submissive to the monopolies, which include (but are not restricted to) the following: broadcast media, telecommunications, electricity supply, food, public works - and this is just to mention some of the NECESSITIES. People have no recourse, no avenue of protest that would lead to reform, and precious little in the way of industry regulation/enforcement - if your power is out for 5 days, you can complain till you're blue in the face, but it will avail you little, they'll get to you when they feel like it, and there's no accountability. Boycotting stuff like food profiteering is rather hard, as we are somewhat dependent on nutrition, and likewise we need electricity, water, the ability to communicate - but submitting to such profiteering in luxury recreational (dare I say even bordering on frivolous) items smacks of serious doormat syndrome.

So I vehemently oppose any notion of bending over and taking it from games companies, and just lumping it and accepting whatever they spew out (this principle applies to more than just games, btw - I have reasonable, non-extravagant standards and expectations, so I reject what falls below the bar). I don't think Rebirth is horrible (not perfect, and short-lived for me, but not awful), but some do - I would hope those players would have the self-respect and dignity to not subject themselves to a GAME they dislike. Hell, would those same players force themselves to eat something they dislike, without a damn good reason for doing so? I doubt it.
-
-
-
The Write Stuff

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 14:41

Raven.Myst you're great!

I also hold true to the fact that if there is a problem I must get to the root of it. You know, as in curing the disease not covering up the symptoms. I just spent nine years in service to the nation corporation more commonly known as the USA. I am out & I don't necessarily have time to waste. I too live in a country where things have been declining for years. We have our corruption here as well, we just dress ours up only to hide in such a mannner that by the time you EVEN find out you're in it it's far too late.

Let's say a certain automobile manufacturer has a reputation with the last three models that were released then next model comes out & you're on the premise that you know they've always done great things. Then you realize this model does not perform so well. Not only that, but some of the features from previous models have been totally removed from this design for whatever reasons they are justifying. It's always breaking down consequently, having it spend more time in the repair shop. Perhaps it failed to deliver on the way to the place of employment. So unless the supervisor or a few or more other fellow employees have the same car then informing the supervisor that you're having car troubles may be the same old tired excuse some of us tend to use. With all this being said & you had chance to do away with that car would you or would you not? Hey, I may be equating this with something entirely different but it's extremely similar in detail. If there's a problem you would tend to want to get to the root of it.

So if I am there in a certain zone & I know there is a station there that's causing problems then station must go. I do not care about what loot or what not that could possibly drop after it has been obliterated all I know is this station has to go. I'm aware I am going to lose some spacecraft but the way I am presented with ordering ships to attack as of now leaves a lot to be said.
Great Graphics✅
Great Soundtrack ✅
Lots of factions to work with✅
Stations are more built like complexes✅
No black screen to look at while traveling to a different place✅
There was nothing too wrong with the gameplay in the X3 Trilogy
That could've easily been brought over
The games Egosoft releases are not the games where you just show & you get something. You're gonna work! & that's what I like I like to work for my rewards & awards. I don't want it handed to me.
No, I did not want another X3 Something Something but that didn't mean that I wanted to be stripped down to nothing in gameplay because of it either.
This would be tantamount to an automobile manufacturer putting out a model from the 1950s complete with same body build & design, none of the technology that would probably save your life or prevent an accident only to be told that this is how we did it back then so deal with it. I'd like to see the uproar from that. That's only if some of us stopped & said there's no way I'd even
visit the showroom.

I have spoken
Last edited by phantomrock2 on Thu, 27. Oct 16, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
[" thank you "]

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”