Helpful information Building URV and Fusion Reactor Purchasing Problem

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

zeda3000

Helpful information Building URV and Fusion Reactor Purchasing Problem

Post by zeda3000 » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 11:38

Almost 3 weeks , i get crazy in X rebirth to finish my first Station Building mission.

With some luck i found all staff i need it by trade offer screen , except Fusion Reactor. 2 weeks i travel every point of map to get some offer for Fusion Reactor.

I try cap the some enemy container ships , that maybe i can get few fusion reactors by steal mission , but i just lost marines and money.

2 weeks i made research in google to find some correct solution or answer. But there is NOT.... People giving so many diffrent answers , i just get lost. Most people offer restart to game again.

My suggest is , dont do that if you have version 4.0

Yes this is bug or mistake of Egosoft , how it could so hard for just for beginners , to find this item. Few seconds to buy for some item?? What is logic there??

Mods: Doenst help at all...

So if you have like me Version 4.0 and you stuck in Fusion Reactor purchasing, and you cannot find where you need to buy this problem material. Read below please.

Plutarch Mining Corporation (Most people type in forums as PMC)

He is not your friend forever. During begning of game there is first time you using hacking drone , which is you have no idea what you doing. Actually you hacking Plutarch Mining Corporation station and that is it. They will hate you and this is why you are -20 of enemy for Plutarch Mining Corporation.

So dont go to Buried Treasure, cause you have no chance.

Go to Shady Vault or Forge-Welded Mail . Search for Blue marked ship tech factory which is your friend. Most is owner by Ledda Industrial.

I bought from Forge-Welded Mail .

Ok now the rules.

Fusion Reactor Buy icon is small Space Ship icon. Dont look other icons. They are based End of Space Port. In middle of station dont travel or search;

Be sure your are friend of Ledda Ind. and at least you have +14 Friend Ship status. If not make some couple of local mission , pick up the mission from space stations by icons. Make Patrol missions only.

Be sure you have 4 level shield minimum. Cause every 20 min fusion reactors re-sale agasin. And you have wait there , you have only couple of seconds to click Buy icon. Some Red Enemy fighter will fire you during you waiting. DONT SHOT THEM. They are your enemys not the Ledda Ind. During you answer them , you will turn to enemy of Ledda Ind also.

Stay away from Police scaning. Dont let them scan you , cause during scaning they will deteced your illegal material and you will turn to enemy of Ledda Ind again.

Use F5 key every moment your are going good. In this 20 second could be everything. Save your time.

Add Rahanas into your Squad. Let him wait with you in same space area.

Every time click the info icon of Fusion Reactor Factory icon. Which is right side of where you waiting for purchasing. During you click details. YOu will see the account back timing for 20 min.

Stay calm , dont entry any trouble , just be quite and wait there

During proces is arround %99 make last F5 and wait for signal. Click rapidly the icon it will pop up suddenly. During you see the Buy Fusion Reactors , click quickly dont think buy all and close the deal.

If you had luck to buy , Rahanas will say, Ok i am going to for deal. In this moment , Let the Rahanas leave from your Squad. Cause Enemy hate you more than they hate your squad. They will not shoot him anymore.

Note: Be sure Rahanes Fully Refuel already.

Left the Albion and go to your staion point. Make more money and watch how your staion goes up.

Good luck all,

Kreckkiller
x3

Post by Kreckkiller » Fri, 5. Aug 16, 16:56

Yes it was pain in the ass for me either (started a week ago since 2013) but if you do some smalltalk on the LI station u can get live trade updates for your trademenu (wait if someone starts to talk and then talk to him).

There is also a second station from LI who sells fusion reactors. In the best case you get 110 from both at the same time.

And checking the tradewindow after like every quick mission is enough. You dont have to sit there and wait. :)

ps: If your rahannas get stuck while trading to your constructionship, try not to sell the items, instead give an order to transfer them (talk to the captian and do 2,5..). Had this issue.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Sun, 7. Aug 16, 18:13

I just boarded enough pmc ships that transported them until i was able to build my own station that produces them. xD

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”