[App]X Rebirth Interactive Map (XRIM) (UPDATE v0.8.2 is now LIVE!!!)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Woud you want Multyplayer Meetings in XRIM? (Up to 10 players by player host server)

Hm. interesting, Yes
47%
Thanks, no.
19%
MultyPlayer O_o????
34%

Total votes: 32

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Mon, 12. Sep 16, 05:06

Nice work on the update, love the double-click. My options save properly now.

Some points:
1. Could do with the quick scan window and Legend over-layed on top of the Zone text, rather than behind it. Also quick scan should be above the legend, not behind it.
2. Delays after Alice speaks short text before other text can be selected remains.
3. UI Colour options Opaque and Transparent work good but the option buttons themselves don't toggle colour when selected. It looks like UI Transparent is selected always in the UI menu.
4. Default zoom now good, much further out. Zoom with mouse wheel still too slow.
5. Fatal error when quiting XRIM.
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Mon, 12. Sep 16, 07:55

ianrobo75 wrote:Nice work on the update, love the double-click. My options save properly now.

Some points:
1. Could do with the quick scan window and Legend over-layed on top of the Zone text, rather than behind it. Also quick scan should be above the legend, not behind it.
2. Delays after Alice speaks short text before other text can be selected remains.
3. UI Colour options Opaque and Transparent work good but the option buttons themselves don't toggle colour when selected. It looks like UI Transparent is selected always in the UI menu.
4. Default zoom now good, much further out. Zoom with mouse wheel still too slow.
5. Fatal error when quiting XRIM.
Hello!
1. QScan widget attached to zone object with 1.5 pivot offset.
3. Do your delete old savedata? From C:/User/AppData/Local/XRIM?. This folder must be deleted before start v0.8.1 or UI data file not be created automaticaly. Delete XRIM desktop shortcut and create shortcut to Windows launcher panel from XRIM folder or Start Menu.
5. Holy s...t. Strange, i tested 10 fresh instalations on my PC and dont have any errors. Can you send me log to email? Log in folder C/User/AppData/XRIM/Logs.

Another user report:
- no errors
- all works.

just delete your old savedata and any save conflicts will gone.)

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Mon, 12. Sep 16, 10:02

old save data was deleted first.

I will email you when I get a chance. Some points lost in translation I think.
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Mon, 12. Sep 16, 10:05

ianrobo75 wrote:old save data was deleted first.

I will email you when I get a chance. Some points lost in translation I think.
this is very strange.. try fresh reinstal. 0.8 and 0.8.1 over. (redownload patchfile)
maybe its file corruption?

Hmm... Please send me last logfile, i will see what happened on quit action. Dont worry it maybe a local system bug) (win 10 kiding)

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Thu, 15. Sep 16, 16:26

Final patch 0.8.2 on this XRIM 0.8 brach fall on weekend or earlier. XRIM Dev Team will rest 1 mounth and continiue work on the biggest XRIM update v0.9. You can spend you ideas and join to help speedup our work)) We updated our UE4 to 4.13 release and update 0.9 will be on 4.13 UE4 version)

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Tue, 25. Oct 16, 16:56

Hello everyone! 0.9 beta work in progress. You can check our Trello Board and give us you feedback)
P.S. UE 4.14 is too close.) Project will be migrated to 4.14 on new release))

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 10:12

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 22:29

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Thu, 1. Dec 16, 15:26

This is early basic idea for mini mult - extremely experimental.) But i hope you are likes it)
[ external image ][ external image ]
[ external image ]

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Wed, 7. Dec 16, 22:19

Some pics with new Infowidget redesign) AlphaComposite material blend - nothing to cause text visibility problems)

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Tue, 27. Dec 16, 21:20

You realy like them ha ha , i know))
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Tue, 3. Jan 17, 13:17

Nice changes since 0.7.2 when I last downloaded!
Possible bug
In West Gate (HoL system), the highway seems to pass through Nirin Treaty but in-game, it passes though District 03. This is when I look at the West Gate map from above. Having said that, the Zone names look like they are in the correct position relative to the highway. Maybe it is just the zone icons that could be in the wrong place in the map?

Suggestion for highways
In sector maps, would it be possible to indicate the direction of travel for highways and super highways? I could help a user plan their navigation, and understand the behavior of their small and medium ships.

Suggestion for zone maps
Would it be possible to indicate the location of build spots? Sorry if I am missing that already.

Thanks for your continued contributions!

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 15:35

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:Nice changes since 0.7.2 when I last downloaded!
Possible bug
In West Gate (HoL system), the highway seems to pass through Nirin Treaty but in-game, it passes though District 03. This is when I look at the West Gate map from above. Having said that, the Zone names look like they are in the correct position relative to the highway. Maybe it is just the zone icons that could be in the wrong place in the map?

Suggestion for highways
In sector maps, would it be possible to indicate the direction of travel for highways and super highways? I could help a user plan their navigation, and understand the behavior of their small and medium ships.

Suggestion for zone maps
Would it be possible to indicate the location of build spots? Sorry if I am missing that already.

Thanks for your continued contributions!
Hello! Thanks for you reply)
1) its visual mistake with 3d widget pivots (so this engine feature not work corectly) i will be fixed in v0.9
2)Now nav icon over objects that represets super and regular highway in 3d widget which works on *Event mouse cursor over/mouse cursor end*. Too many icons on sector map can cause screen overcover (too much icons and HUD elements eating screenspace and make the screen unreadable)
3) Hmmm very interesting., possible, but not so fast) numbers of zonemaps is gigantic))

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 19:19

YOYOMAN_MODDER wrote:
Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:...
Suggestion for highways
2)Now nav icon over objects that represets super and regular highway in 3d widget which works on *Event mouse cursor over/mouse cursor end*. Too many icons on sector map can cause screen overcover (too much icons and HUD elements eating screenspace and make the screen unreadable)
Surely some small arrows at the start /end of the highways shouldn't clutter things too much. Either that or animate the highways somehow to indicate direction.

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 23:39

ianrobo75 wrote:
YOYOMAN_MODDER wrote:
Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:...
Suggestion for highways
Surely some small arrows at the start /end of the highways shouldn't clutter things too much. Either that or animate the highways somehow to indicate direction.
Hello! You comeback)))) i have a nice solution for this))) Dont worry))

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 20:29

happy New year! little showcase into the hood)
[ external image ]

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Fri, 6. Jan 17, 21:50

Even more beautiful!
YOYOMAN_MODDER wrote: Hello! Thanks for you reply)
You're welcome ))

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 21:06

Hello everyone! The make of combined UI 2D and 3D )))

and one more. postrocess scene color change colors on 3d widget in the Worldspace.
YES. u CAN click on 3d widget - Widget interaction Componet. which emulate pointer events

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Fri, 24. Mar 17, 22:17

Hello pilots! this is new XRIM feature - SFS (Ship Flight Simulation)
i created Ships AI which traveling on XRIM map space in Sector or Zone (Zone currently in development, Sector flight simulation, fully implemented)

- Random generation with fully random delay decides by Controll Actor in active Sector map
- ShipsAray of 17 types of L/XL ships with 3D screenspace widget and pulse signal for tracking by you) 12 Frend (Blue) and 5 Enemy (Red) ships.
- Ships randomly chose their destination, you cant controll them.
- Ships have different speed by type. XL more slow l more fast.
-Maximum population to one Sector map = 5 ship traveling on screen together, so you screen not blow with many moving icons)))
- Maximum population to one Zone map - i wait you suggestions, i realy dont know suitable shipcount in Zone maps.)
video will be in few days.)
[ external image ]

YOYOMAN_MODDER
x4

Post by YOYOMAN_MODDER » Sat, 25. Mar 17, 22:56

Now you can see SFS in dynamics))))

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”