The author (Clownmug) is called camus on Steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =330045116camus wrote: This is a simple mod that adds a few menu prompts for handling a boarding mission. It also adds a display that shows your marines' strength and the target ship's boarding resistance.
Here are the current menu options at each part of the boarding process:
Stage 1 - Pre-Boarding Options*
Option 1: Disable Engines/Jumpdrive
Option 2: Disable Weapons
Option 3: Launch Pods
Option 4: Abort
Stage 1B - Target Moving Too Fast / Pods Not Launched Yet
Option 1: Disable Engines
Option 2: Attempt Boarding
Option 3: Abort
Stage 2 - Pods Landed / Support Options
Option 1: Normal Support
Option 2: Target Weapons Only
Option 3: Use Hacking Only
Stage 2B - Pods Landed / Hacking Options
Option 1: Start/Continue Hacking
Option 2: Find A New Target
Option 3: Disable Hacking
*It is recommended to use disable engine, jumpdrive, or weapon options if those systems were disabled by hacking. Destroying the hacked objects resets them so that they can be repaired without any delay.
- Added an alternate version that is compatible with the CWIR: New Frontier mod.
- No more conflict with capital bridge mod in version 4.0
- Updated marine strength calculation.
A repeated hint noise was fixed.
- Added display of target ship's boarding resistance and your marines' total strength.
- Updated to work with 3.0.