Version 1.05 (Litcube's Universe only - from ADS 2.65.1)
Download from Mediafire
Download from Dropbox
This is a heavily modified version of ADS - LU Edition by solarahawk, which comes from the original ADS, designed by Serial Kicked (from Anarkis Gaming).
Joubarbian Edition Features :
- Complex all-in-one menu.
- Export/Import compatibility.
- All direct commands have been removed, except for Dock all and Clear sector, which you can only find in the menu. Other commands were either redundant, buggy, or inconsistent with LU.
- ECS has been disabled. It would require a LU conversion and is not that useful in ADS, to say the least.
- All NPC related stuff have been completely ignored and unchanged.
- I don't recommend using ADS features on wings or fleets.
- Every MLCC ships running Automated carrier will automatically deactivate the Automated command.
- Every MLCC ships included in the Defense grid will not be called when a sector is being attacked.
- Remove all the ugly colors everywhere.
- Repair bays act like shipyards, but repair costs are doubled.
- Added an option to set the warning messages delay.
- Warning type are now either Audio, Audio + Infobox or Infobox (and they all work!).
- Stations cannot be automated anymore. It was very buggy and quite useless. Use the defense grid or the MLCC to defend your sector, or manual commands.
- Threat and Strength values are customizable. "Strength" is the term I use to refer to player's threat levels.
- Added an "Auto attack when threatened" setting for all carriers. The ship will attack the strongest ship if any, or the nearest one.
- Valid ship classes for the Defense Grid are : M1, M2, M6, M7, M8, TL and TM. MLCC ships are ignored, as well as ships that don't have a jumpdrive.
- Ships called by the Defense Grid will jump with standard LU scripts (jump beacons better compatibility).
- Defense Grid will not monitor sectors in which you have no advanced satellites.
- Added a setting to adjust the delay between two Defense Grid warning messages.
- Added a combat ratio for the Defense Grid. It's based on threat/strength values.
- Added a "Strength check before sending ships" setting. If this is enabled, Defense Grid will not send any ships unless their total strength is greater than or equal to the specified combat ratio.
- The Automated Carrier command will be deactivated if it's applied on the player ship.
- The Defense Grid "Maximum jump distance" setting has been replaced with a sector monitoring feature. Each sector can be monitored or not, depending on your needs.
- Instead of magically spawn Energy Cells in the cargo bay of ships that the Defense Grid calls, there is now an Energy Pool feature. It can be either a ship or a station, and all ships called by the Defense Grid will take the needed fuel from here. It's still a little bit cheaty, but remember that 1/ only the Defense Grid will make use of the Energy Pool 2/ it costs 20 million to buy the Defense Grid.
- Ships in wings or fleets will jump independently from their group if they are called by the Defense Grid.
- Ships that were docked before being called by the Defense Grid will return to dock after the mission.
- In a Defense Grid mission, all ships stay a bit longer after killing everyone to make sure no enemies counter attack. Now, only carriers will do that ; other ships, like M6s, will return to their original sector a lot faster.
- Docked ships are now taken into account in the calculation of Threat/Strength. Also, default values have been revised to better fit with LU ships.
- The auto-renaming system has been revised.
- Shields are no more magically repaired when docked.
- The Defense Grid will not call ships with shields lower than their emergency jump threshold.
- BUG FIXED: Supply carrier to ship : the carrier could lose more than it gave.
- BUG FIXED: Defense Grid members that currently are in a sector monitored by the Defense Grid will be properly used instead of being ignored.
- BUG FIXED: Defense Grid will always have a valid target.
- BUG FIXED: Defense Grid will not send more ships if the current deployed ships in the targeted sector are strong enough to handle the enemies.
If you have any other version of ADS ----> uninstall it! Completely. And to do that, do it properly : use the uninstall button, and the .bat file to delete all files.
Then copy the archive into your X3 directory.
ADS don't overwrite any files from LU or X3 Vanilla. The .bat script has been updated to remove the Joubarbian Edition new files.
Files modified :
Files created :
Files deleted :