[X3AP]PHQ speed up scripts for AP 3.1?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

killerdude8

[X3AP]PHQ speed up scripts for AP 3.1?

Post by killerdude8 » Sun, 6. Dec 15, 18:56

I have found the HQ speed up script in the cheat script thread, but I can't get it to actually reduce the times on anything, I'm not a fan of having to wait 4+ days for a ship to build, I don't have that kind of time to kill.

Is a script or mod like this still possible in 3.1 or no?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 6. Dec 15, 20:35

In the last post of the thread of the Player HQ Hack mod by Graxster, TheCoolSideofthePillow posted an adjusted version of the mod for X3AP 2.0. This should still work in version 3.1, whereby the HQ.xml file has been updated in the meantime, so some changes will not be covered in the modified version. If you know, how to extract the latest HQ.xml file from the game, you could modify it yourself with the information provided here. (Note that the location within the X3AP cat/dat file is addon\types.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Sun, 6. Dec 15, 23:39

Also if you do modify the hq.xml file then the changes will only be made on new hq's and not pre-existing ones. So you will probably need to use the cheat script to clone a new one and re add all the blueprints.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”