EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

[X3LU] Mayhem 2.7.4
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254 ... 354, 355, 356  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Falcrack

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 07:21    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Not sure if I am missing something super obvious, but with the latest Mayhem version installed (2.3.7) and no other mods, I am having some difficulty getting MLCC to work with my mini carriers. The carriers are homebased to the MLCC dock, and the fighters on each of the carriers is homebased to its carrier. All the carriers and associated fighers were automatically renamed "Security ...." for the TMs or "Wing Sec ...." for the fighters. When I activated the MLCC main menu, under configuration, I was able to add the M6 ships that were homebased to the dock and give them assignments. However, I did not have the option to assign my TMs.

Without the MLCC option, it is a big pain going through each TM and launching the fighters individually.

Here is the link to the save file

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=94AA3FA12AAF8847&id=94AA3FA12AAF8847%21584&parId=root&o=OneUp

I don't seem to remember having this problem with previous games using an earlier version of Mayhem, I was able to assign my TMs just fine. Has something changed regarding the MLCC which has hosed carriers?

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 09:31    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

TMs are not supported by MLCC. I've had modified this in the past, but now Mayhem doesn't modify MLCC anymore.

Falcrack

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Just want to make sure I can still get it to work with M1 carriers. If not, I was going to shelve Mayhem and not put any more time into it. I remember last year I had an advanced Mayhem playthrough where I was able to use TMs just fine with MLCC, were they removed intentionally? Or was it an uninteded casualty of progress on other areas of the mod?

In any case, I've really liked the other improvements made to the mod. The dock agent changes, for example are fantastic, they offer such greater flexibility to manage my logistics both within and between sanctuaries, and without the need to change things around so much in case a freighter dies, like what would happen with couriers.

I guess that makes my goal of getting a true full sized carrier all the more urgent!

VincentTH

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Falcrack wrote:
Just want to make sure I can still get it to work with M1 carriers. If not, I was going to shelve Mayhem and not put any more time into it. I remember last year I had an advanced Mayhem playthrough where I was able to use TMs just fine with MLCC, were they removed intentionally? Or was it an uninteded casualty of progress on other areas of the mod?

In any case, I've really liked the other improvements made to the mod. The dock agent changes, for example are fantastic, they offer such greater flexibility to manage my logistics both within and between sanctuaries, and without the need to change things around so much in case a freighter dies, like what would happen with couriers.

I guess that makes my goal of getting a true full sized carrier all the more urgent!

You have DarkEternal to blame Smile He complained about MLCC in 2.3.6 does not repair ships, (from a change I requested that MLCC ships should respond on call when their hull are at or above 90%), and caused the Panda to revert all the changes he made to MLCC in 2.3.7!

Smile

Anyway, there are 3 files that are changed between 2.3.6 and 2.3.7 w.r.t. MLCC: just copy them from 2.3.6 to restore the behavior.

They are:
Lib.Cmd.MLCC.CC.Retreat.xml
Lib.X.MLCC.GetProperty.xml
Menu.MLCC.Config.SM.xml

Disclaimer: I have not tested this change, so use them at your own risk!!!!!!

Falcrack

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

VincentTH wrote:
Falcrack wrote:

You have DarkEternal to blame Smile He complained about MLCC in 2.3.6 does not repair ships, (from a change I requested that MLCC ships should respond on call when their hull are at or above 90%), and caused the Panda to revert all the changes he made to MLCC in 2.3.7!

Smile

Anyway, there are 3 files that are changed between 2.3.6 and 2.3.7 w.r.t. MLCC: just copy them from 2.3.6 to restore the behavior.

They are:
Menu.MLCC.Config.SM.xml

Threw away all the changes eh? I would rather have lived with the previous version, than to have all the changes be removed.

But, this is the Panda's mod, he can do as he pleases!

I don't have a copy of 2.3.6, anyone know where I can find a copy to be able to get these files? I would prefer having the old Mayhem MLCC functionality back, even if it means there are some issues with autorepairing (which I don't really care about anyways, it is easy enough just to manually repair).

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Having one mod changing everything you want is a bad idea. It's so easy and more flexible to have a submod that modifies MLCC. It would take 10 minutes to make, but no one does it. Besides, it would benefit the LU-vanilla community as well.

Falcrack

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Joubarbe wrote:
Having one mod changing everything you want is a bad idea. It's so easy and more flexible to have a submod that modifies MLCC. It would take 10 minutes to make, but no one does it. Besides, it would benefit the LU-vanilla community as well.

I unfortunately lack the skills to undertake such a trivial, simple task.

V-virus

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

warning!!! google translate!!!

1) Sanctuary sometimes does not produce products when production is completed lasers/ships/shields just not appear in the storage.

2)Еhreat level has fallen from 5 to 1

hqz

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Is there a way to have the Dock Agent automatically sell all the wares that are above my max threshold? (like it is the case with vanilla LU)

So far it seems like they only sell something if I have an explicit job for it, even if I put the min and max thresholds at 0.

Falcrack

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

hqz wrote:
Is there a way to have the Dock Agent automatically sell all the wares that are above my max threshold? (like it is the case with vanilla LU)

So far it seems like they only sell something if I have an explicit job for it, even if I put the min and max thresholds at 0.

Yes, you need an explicit job for each ware, as far as I am aware (No, I am not a ware).

VincentTH

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Falcrack wrote:
VincentTH wrote:
Falcrack wrote:

Smile

They are:
Menu.MLCC.Config.SM.xml

Threw away all the changes eh? I would rather have lived with the previous version, than to have all the changes be removed.

But, this is the Panda's mod, he can do as he pleases!

I don't have a copy of 2.3.6, anyone know where I can find a copy to be able to get these files? I would prefer having the old Mayhem MLCC functionality back, even if it means there are some issues with autorepairing (which I don't really care about anyways, it is easy enough just to manually repair).

I will zip the 3 files and put it in my Google drive for anyone interested in it.

[EDIT]
Here it is, zip format No guaranty it will work nor does it not screw up your install Smile

Hope this helps

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Mar 18, 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

It will work fine.

Falcrack

PostPosted: Sun, 18. Mar 18, 02:26    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Joubarbe wrote:
It will work fine.

Yay, it does! I saved the original version of these files in a new folder in case anything gets really screwed up, but so far so good.

My glorious 5 Boas (they seem to bail a lot), 1 Pleco, 1 Pelican, 1 Chokaro, and 1 Magnetar are now part of my dreaded MLCC fleet, along with their motley crew of assorted bailed fighters!

Speaking of which, do certain ships have a higher bail frequency than others? I swear I find almost nothing but Falcons and Keas. Are the Teladi just cowardly that way and willingly to bail in the middle of a tough fight?

Bunch of Ls and LXs too.

Gen.d.Pz.Tr.Seb

PostPosted: Sun, 18. Mar 18, 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Is it possible to make a faction stronger? Maybe it's still a bit too early in my game, but the xenons have been decimated and the yakis don't really do anything. Only the pirates seem to hold on to their territories. I assume it's a setting somewhere in an obscure xml file?

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Sun, 18. Mar 18, 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Conquer sectors for them (for Commonwealth factions).

Every game is different, and I saw some players here reporting that Xenons were too powerful in their game.

Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254 ... 354, 355, 356  Next