Got a question and a few observations (read: opinions) for you.
1. What's the time-base for the OCV invasion global var? I'm not sure whether I changed that by mistake but it seems they haven't pestered me for longer than usual (12-36 hrs right?).
2. Some suggestions for 2.2.0:
- Easy game start (mentioned earlier) : factions don't claim single-gate Unknown Sectors. PX starter ship? (no rev. engineering, see below)
- Specialty re-rolls : either give the player a one-time choice (should come blank) or remove entirely. They're exploitable as it is (reload).
- OCV ships unavailable to the player, period. They're too OP, especially the Os. I guess that also implies removing the Kyon weapons as well.
- Don't forget about the Normal start exploit...
- Same as above wr/t research exploit.
- I have some doubts about the large OWP docking 20 fighters. That's potentially 160 fighters. I might be biased because of the Os though.
Hope this helps, and thanks again for all the fun