Where is the command for transfer good between owned stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ylio

Where is the command for transfer good between owned stations

Post by ylio » Sun, 12. Jul 15, 21:29

Hello, so i am stuck at this problem atm, where i have a huge complex, lets call it A and 2 silicon mines B and C.
I would very much like to tell my trade ships, to just transfer the silicon from place B and C to A, and to transfer energy sells from A to B and C.
I just want a transfer without a money requirement, i mean i don't want the 3 stations to tax each other. But i cant seem to find any command such as this. And the B and C couldn't be build closer to A to make it one complex

Rive
x3tc

Post by Rive » Sun, 12. Jul 15, 21:37

Download the Bonus Pack and look up the usage of 'CLS' pilots somewhere in the guides list (sticky thread on the top of the section).

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Sun, 12. Jul 15, 22:46

Specifically CLS2 will allow one ship to do what you want for all three stations. Alternatively, 1 CLS1 could deliver energy cells from A to both mines if it's a energy producer, and at first 2 CLS1 transfer silicon to complex A. As the CLS pilots progress, 1 CLS1 could handle moving silicon from both mines to complex A.

Having a price tag on the wares isn't really an issue once you get some credits built up as all you are doing is moving funds between stations and back again.
CLS2:
Pro:
  • 1 ship servicing 3 stations.
    As stocks increase, same CLS2 could be directed to specific NPC stations, but this would require a price tag on the wares.
Con:
  • CLS2 is tedious to set up at times as each command needs to be specifically entered.
    Limited use with NPCs unless specific end products are desired.
    Easy to fill up the cargo hold with wares that can't be offloaded, thus breaking the route.
CLS1:
Pro:
  • CLS1 ships can easily expand the number of suppliers and consumers as experience and possible stations increase.
    Cargo run only when ware is needed.
Con:
  • Initial high cost due to number of ships needed.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”