[MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

otto_deluxe
x4

Post by otto_deluxe » Fri, 28. Apr 17, 19:56

Man, it's nice to see my favourite X:R mod ever is still alive and kicking! I'm just here for a little shout out to everyone involved, you guys rock!

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Fri, 28. Apr 17, 20:45

Marvin Martian wrote:i disabled the "Set XYZ to known" output

as far i remember BlackRain doesn't want to add a crew by default in all that cases
This is the last patch. I checked it and gave the recording log.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Fri, 28. Apr 17, 20:52

otto_deluxe wrote:Man, it's nice to see my favourite X:R mod ever is still alive and kicking! I'm just here for a little shout out to everyone involved, you guys rock!
You might want to take a look at the following:
https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=394031

It's BlackRain's current kickass project. Nothing's released yet, but it will seriously rock even if only half of his ideas end up in the mod.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Warnoise

Post by Warnoise » Mon, 1. May 17, 16:36

Hmm i deleted the old cwir and installed this test version, since then whenever i try to load the game it moves on to the loading screen then just returns back to main screen.

No error message whatsoever.

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Mon, 1. May 17, 16:41

that testing-package is only a patch for latest CWIR 1.60

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 1. May 17, 18:30

Warnoise wrote:Hmm i deleted the old cwir and installed this test version, since then whenever i try to load the game it moves on to the loading screen then just returns back to main screen.

No error message whatsoever.
This must be copied to the CWIR mod folder. :wink:

Warnoise

Post by Warnoise » Tue, 2. May 17, 03:23

Thank guys for the reply!

After i copied it into the CWIR 1.60 folder. The game works, but i noticed that the Secullus and the Balors under my command dont move anymore. They just stopped.

Any solution to this?

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Tue, 2. May 17, 07:55

now you need to copy the files from the 410test package into and overwrite the original CWIR files

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 2. May 17, 08:13

Warnoise wrote:Thank guys for the reply!

After i copied it into the CWIR 1.60 folder. The game works, but i noticed that the Secullus and the Balors under my command dont move anymore. They just stopped.

Any solution to this?
This is a game bug. Appeared after the release of 4.10.

Possible Solution:

1) Save the game.
2) Restart the game.
3) Load the save file.

Should help.

Such a problem was described in the Russian-language forum. Pure game. Without mods.

Warnoise

Post by Warnoise » Tue, 2. May 17, 14:33

Thanks guys it worked!

But it is a lot different than 4.0. 4.0 worked a lot smoother.

The sucellus moves but...they just kept flying randomly. When i issue an attack command, they kept spinning in circles and flying in random directions. The same with the Balors.

As about the Stromvoks, they are aggressive. I mean extremely aggressive. When I issue an attack command they jump/boost towards enemy position and start attacking. I love it, the only problem is when they keep ramming the enemy ship eating friendly and having its surface elements getting destroyed by enemy ship explosion.

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Sun, 7. May 17, 11:27

i change the package from test to patch-suffix and add a full package to prevent further confusing

CWIR 1.60 for X:R 4.10
CWIR 1.60 for X:R 4.10 [Patch only]

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

cwir 1.65

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 7. May 17, 22:29

Uploaded version 1.65 to Nexus for compatibility with X rebirth 4.1

eMYNOCK
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Tue, 9. May 17, 13:33

150147 wrote:I think that either the 4 update or the 4.1 update has affected my CWIR installation. The load menu is telling me that I need to enable the Player Shipyards and Enhancement Extension!

How do I uninstall then reinstall this mod? Is it simply a case of deleting the folder then re-downloading and installing?
Can someone tell me if this question is still pending?

Player Shipyards and Enhancements (PSE) was one of my Mods that went Out of Business it was split into its components.

in fact the PSE is just a placeholder mod that keeps old saves playable when they were started with it...

the PSE it self depends on all its former components...

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Tue, 9. May 17, 18:21

eMYNOCK wrote:
150147 wrote:I think that either the 4 update or the 4.1 update has affected my CWIR installation. The load menu is telling me that I need to enable the Player Shipyards and Enhancement Extension!

How do I uninstall then reinstall this mod? Is it simply a case of deleting the folder then re-downloading and installing?

Player Shipyards and Enhancements (PSE) was one of my Mods that went Out of Business it was split into its components.

in fact the PSE is just a placeholder mod that keeps old saves playable when they were started with it...

Thanks for your reply.

I have now updated CWIR to the latest version and started with a different save. Seems to be working ok.

Grrreat MOD BTW. Now trying to wipe out PMC (if that is possible). Wish me luck!

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 9. May 17, 20:26

150147 wrote:
eMYNOCK wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I have now updated CWIR to the latest version and started with a different save. Seems to be working ok.

Grrreat MOD BTW. Now trying to wipe out PMC (if that is possible). Wish me luck!
It is possible :)

jkflipflop98
x4

Post by jkflipflop98 » Wed, 10. May 17, 11:07

Could you guys please put this on the Steam Workshop? I can't download from nexus without making an account. Is there some other download link? Thanks.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 10. May 17, 13:18

jkflipflop98 wrote:Could you guys please put this on the Steam Workshop? I can't download from nexus without making an account. Is there some other download link? Thanks.
I confirm. I can't download from nexus anymore. I think the file's gotten too big for manual download.
Could it be split in two?
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Wed, 10. May 17, 13:56

apart from version-number this are the same files
https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 46#4659446

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 10. May 17, 16:05

vazarus
x4

More Patch notes please

Post by vazarus » Sat, 13. May 17, 01:47

I have read the readme and it just says makes compatible with 4.1. I already have it working with 4.1 so what exactly does this patch do? I don't want to install and break the mods I have installed on top of CWIR like lost sectors and shipyard edits. If anyone can confirm these mods with work with latest patch that would be great.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”