[MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TheRealBix
x4

Post by TheRealBix » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 07:27

Capitals will still teleport to targets, but LR flagged ones will just fly without using boost :/

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 08:30

do you use XR 4.00 or beta 4.10?
because the CWIR move.attack.object.capital changes are not so compatible with 4.1

kyrah
x4

Post by kyrah » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 11:36

Is a patch comming/planned for 4.10?

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 21:50

Im using 4.0 still, I was just curious if this was a feature :)
"We are the middle children of History. Born too late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the stars."

"Time is the fire in which we burn"

Reaper's Mod Index

johnycamaro
x4

Post by johnycamaro » Tue, 28. Feb 17, 12:34

I got a question. How can i see the relations between factions in game. And can i like trick the cantarins to go to war with ledda or an athor faction?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 28. Feb 17, 15:25

Reaperxvii wrote:Speaking of MICT I read a few pages back that MICT and CWIR can cause issues with one another as you have some scripts which do the same thing, to avoid any conflicts I removed MICT but I do miss one key thing I thought I'd ask for and see how difficult it would be to implement.

With MICT when a ship is out of effective firing range it will either a) Jump to the target or b) boost to the target. All of this depending on the skill level of the entire crew. In CWIR could you incorporate that feature in with your scripts blackrain?

Just some personal feedback :)
I am pretty sure our scripts already do this.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 28. Feb 17, 15:26

kyrah wrote:Is a patch comming/planned for 4.10?
Yes

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 28. Feb 17, 15:27

johnycamaro wrote:I got a question. How can i see the relations between factions in game. And can i like trick the cantarins to go to war with ledda or an athor faction?
You cant really trick them to fight each other. I guess if they accidentally fired on their ships maybe but the corporations dont have a military

johnycamaro
x4

Post by johnycamaro » Sat, 4. Mar 17, 17:15

If i sell a own built ship {taranis} and i sell it to mine own shipyard i get paid. At first it was sold to a faction. But now all the ships i sell wil become neutral and fly around. I see about 5 taranis ships that i sold flying and all neutral and not faction owned. Is that normal?

In mine game the reivers do not build anyhting but way stations. No capital shipyard or anything else. Is that normal? The do have construction vessels with capital shipyards and other stations.

Sudo1701
x4

Post by Sudo1701 » Fri, 10. Mar 17, 23:22

Hello,

I have a situation in game, where HV has taken a zone and I've defeated the outpost but unable to 'summon' a outpost CV.

According to the wiki (https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... +mechanics) there are several rules in place before you can capture a zone.

I have looked at these and confident I pass all of these, however the option to build a outpost CV is still greyed out.

Difference from previous systems I've captured, is that a corporation (sonra energy) has built a station there during heretic vanguard control.

Out of curiosity I took a look at the code and found something.

outpostcv.xml, specifically the "OutpostCV_C1" cue seems to comply to the rules stated in the wiki. But the logic that indicates whether the option is 'selectable' (hyperdrive.xml, line 116) is slightly different, specifically for the rule "An owning faction must have no ships or stations in the zone (zones can be bigger than Skunk radar or visible ranges).".

The logic seems to check ALL ships & stations rather then just the owning factions ships & stations (which OutpostCV_C1 cur seems to do).

Is this a bug? Or have I made a big misunderstanding somewhere. Relatively new to X rebirth modding so quite possible that i've misunderstood :D

Thanks in advance

Xenonsky
xr

Post by Xenonsky » Mon, 13. Mar 17, 15:31

Hi, I playing as a Xenon start, but xenons are not flying to Sigma sector(Maelstrom).
they are flying through HV, Omicron lirae and Toride directly to the Albion and DeVreeze.

They are not engaging to the HV faction.

How I can fix that?

rauvnos
x3

Ambitious Entrepreneur Start (no architects)

Post by rauvnos » Mon, 13. Mar 17, 22:46

I've noticed the Ambitious Entrepreneur start has 3 CV's, but no Architects. So when I start my game, the first thing I do is leave the starting zone and run off to hire some Architects.

Should there be Architects available on these vessels to begin with?

rauvnos
x3

Post by rauvnos » Wed, 15. Mar 17, 23:23

I probably should have started my previous post with: "Holy smokeholes, batman. This mod is huge and awesome in so many ways. I am very grateful for your teams' efforts on this. So much great work done here."

Seriously, awesome work, folks.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 20:01

4.10 rc2 - Without mods

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] 10.05 GetTextPage() TextPageTable for page 800100 not found!
[General] 10.05 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Cannot match path '//cue[@name='OnBoardComm']/actions/do_else/add_player_choice_return' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\md\npc_architect.xml'. Skipping node.
[General] 0.00 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Cannot match path '/aiscript/interrupts/library/handler/conditions/check_any/check_all/set_value[@name='$fleerespond']/@exact' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\aiscripts\interrupt.attacked.xml'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Cannot match path '//do_while/do_if[@value='not $issmall or this.ship.distanceto.{$target} gt (3km + this.ship.size)']' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\aiscripts\move.attack.object.capital.xml'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Cannot match path '//do_while/do_if[@value='not $issmall or this.ship.distanceto.{$target} gt (3km + this.ship.size)']' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\aiscripts\move.attack.object.capital.xml'. Skipping node.
[General] 1.00 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID sos_fighter_patrol_cluster, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID sos_fighter_heavy_raid_leader, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID sov_xl_destroyer_hq, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_light_patrol_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_light_frigate_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_light_destroyer_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_light_trader_energy_medium_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_light_trader_water_medium_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_agricultural_medium_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_energy_medium_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_water_medium_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_energy_large_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_water_large_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_agricultural_large_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID can_chapter2_medium_trader_food_large_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID hoa_chapter2_light_patrol_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID hoa_chapter2_light_frigate_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID hoa_chapter2_light_carrier_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID hoa_chapter2_medium_patrol_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID hoa_chapter2_medium_frigate_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID hoa_chapter2_medium_carrier_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_chapter2_medium_patrol_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_chapter2_medium_carrier_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_chapter2_medium_destroyer_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_chapter2_heavy_patrol_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_chapter2_heavy_carrier_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_chapter2_heavy_destroyer_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rei_chapter2_light_patrol_sector17, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rei_chapter2_light_patrol_sector18, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rei_chapter2_light_patrol_sector19, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rei_chapter2_light_patrol_sector20, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rei_chapter2_medium_patrol_sector19, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID led_special_construction_trader, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID jss_special_construction_trader, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rya_fighter_patrol_cluster, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rya_fighter_patrol_sector02, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rya_destroyer_sector02, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID rya_destroyer_sector02_hq, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID xen_destroyer_albion, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID xen_fighter_patrol_albion, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_fighter_patrol_cluster, which is not valid!
[=ERROR=] 1.00 Tried to active state for job ID pmc_carrier_cluster, which is not valid!
[General] 106.27 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 106.27 [XLib::TextBreak] No suitable position for line break found: супермагистралям
[General] 106.27 ======================================
[General] 106.38 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 106.38 [XLib::TextBreak] No suitable position for line break found: супермагистралям
[General] 106.38 ======================================
[General] 335.87 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 335.87 Positional::InitPartAnimations(): Failed to retrieve the master animation value for part 'fx_flare' in template 'units_size_xs_devris_police_transport'. Skipping construction of animated value for this part.
[General] 335.87 ======================================

[=ERROR=] 117.03 Error in AI script move.attack.object.capital on entity 0xd6cb: Property lookup failed: $updatetime
* Expression: $updatetime
[General] 117.03 ======================================
[General] 144.37 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 144.37 Error in AI script move.attack.object.capital on entity 0xd6cb: Property lookup failed: $updatetime
* Expression: $updatetime
[General] 144.37 ======================================

erfan2333
x4

Post by erfan2333 » Thu, 23. Mar 17, 05:35

Why i need an hour to build a station?
I checked to find the construction process from 3% to 13% spent seven minutes。I only use this mod。
Is this expected? :?
I'm sorry for my bad English。

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Thu, 23. Mar 17, 17:30

This mod does not affect station building as far as I know. (...except for a new mechanism that allow the architect to acquire goods automatically when you give him enough funds, but that's not the "building" part.)

What's the station you're building? The more expensive ones can take a while.

If you really think there's a problem, there would be 2 things to look for right off the start:
1- Does your CV have all the necessary ressources? If not, either supply them, or give money to your architect. If you give him 5 millions above the required budget, he'll use the automated script mentionned above to get the ressources.

2- Does your CV have enough construction drones? I typically use between 20 and 30. The more drones, the faster the build. Then, how many of them are being used? (Check your CV status window for that info.)
There's also a catch with that: Only the drones that were on board the CV at the time you gave the build order will be used for building. That means that you can't add more drones to the construction until the stage you're building get's finished. It also means that any drones that are not yet docked back to the CV after building a previous stage will not get used for the next one. Finally, it also means if your drones all get blown up, your station will never get built. (Yep, that's a broken game mechanism... but it's really a rare case.)

There are plenty of additionnal threads on station building on the main forum. You might have to dig them up, but I think some questions about the subject were asked a few months ago, so you might find a fairly recent thread or two.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

erfan2333
x4

Post by erfan2333 » Fri, 24. Mar 17, 01:47

thanks for your patient answers!
I only used 5 build URV to Construction,that's why it's so slow.You help me a lot, bro

Alandauron
x4

Post by Alandauron » Fri, 31. Mar 17, 03:02

It is taking me awhile to get through all the data on this mod, this does sound incredible though. I can't wait to try it out after I finally finish the campaign(I bugged it out by building the URV Forge in the wrong place), but trying to get a good idea of the existing features and such in game. Went off and lost track of the campaign in order to build several stations after I finally figure out how that worked.

I wonder...it never made since to me that a Construction CV wasn't able to build whatever station it wants just because it was built in a different area. Technically the ship is just a platform to work from(at least that's what in game animation shows it as) so wouldn't the types of stations available be determined by Architect knowledge/skill or blueprints available? Don't mind me lol, just things that come to mind randomly...

So many changes and not enough time to read about them, dig through code, and play the game. It might take me awhile to actually get around to modding lol.

Aranov
x4

Post by Aranov » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 03:41

Hi, I have a question and a problem.

First, how do I obtain the pirate shipyard? I understand I need to board a CV but I've no idea where or what faction. I'm mainly worried that if the Reivers get wiped out I'll miss my chance to cap one.

Second, I'm having problems with capped CVs, They seem determined to carry out the build orders, even after they've been capped.

And a suggestion, If it's not already in, How about the Heretic Vanguards invading DeVries if they get powerful enough. I can't imagine they'd be happy having Terrans for neighbors.

Shadore

Post by Shadore » Sat, 8. Apr 17, 15:51

I capped a XEN K construction ship. I took it back to OL and duped it in my Large BTO shipyard. I took the dupe and built a xenon matrix. I can't build the extra modules that build ships because the build button is greyed out.

I used a second dupe I made to make another one and this time payed a contractor to build it. The whole station was built but when trying to look at the production modules the game glitches and the side bar won't work until I reset the ui. Also the ship selling npcs aren't of my faction.

I tried starting as a xenon but all the npcs that spawned on the xenon matrix station except the ship sellers were enemy split so I couldn't use their various services.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”