X3 TC: Problem with atf ships (Vanilla Game with Bp)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

anakin skywalker
x3tc

X3 TC: Problem with atf ships (Vanilla Game with Bp)

Post by anakin skywalker » Tue, 23. Jun 15, 18:03

Greetings. I have a problem with trying to board cap ships in the game. Skinir or Tyr for example, down the shields and try to lauch boarding pods the game send me a message saying that ships cannot be boarded... Its a bug or something like that??

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Im using a m7m

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 23. Jun 15, 18:38

Are the ships, you are trying to board, plot ships? If so, it is possible that boarding them has been disabled. If not, check that you meet all requirements / follow all steps mentioned in this FAQ article.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

anakin skywalker
x3tc

Post by anakin skywalker » Tue, 23. Jun 15, 18:54

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Are the ships, you are trying to board, plot ships? If so, it is possible that boarding them has been disabled. If not, check that you meet all requirements / follow all steps mentioned in this FAQ article.
Thank you Illuminatus. Nope. Are random atf ships. I think maybe this happens because the ships are in the new terran sectors, i try in ore belt and i can board all ships :)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 24. Jun 15, 00:23

They could still be plot ships. Some plot items are pregenerated and exist in the game until you play whatever part of the plot they're part of. And even then, many plot items (either ships or stations) stay unboardable or indestructible throughout the game. ATF ships, expecially the Tyr, are very popular boarding targets for many players, and are generally capable of being boarded. If you find that all ATF ships are unboardable in your game, you might have a corrupted installation of some sort.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

anakin skywalker
x3tc

Post by anakin skywalker » Wed, 24. Jun 15, 02:02

Nanook wrote:They could still be plot ships. Some plot items are pregenerated and exist in the game until you play whatever part of the plot they're part of. And even then, many plot items (either ships or stations) stay unboardable or indestructible throughout the game. ATF ships, expecially the Tyr, are very popular boarding targets for many players, and are generally capable of being boarded. If you find that all ATF ships are unboardable in your game, you might have a corrupted installation of some sort.
Im ending the HUB Plot. Silicon waffers. And left for the end of the hub mission the phq and the spies missions.

Any way to fix that?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”