Looking for the generic cheat mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TXSailor
x4

Looking for the generic cheat mod

Post by TXSailor » Thu, 7. May 15, 22:59

So, it's been a while since I've touched X3 at all, but I remember when I started on TC, there was something to do with renaming yourself "Thereshallbewings", and then somehow under the autopilot menu, you could go in and create ships or stations, give yourself credits, etc. I didn't think I installed anything extra to make that happen, but when I try that now, these options don't exist. Is this a mod/script I'll have to download?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 8. May 15, 09:15

Yes, it is. There is no cheat menu in the vanilla game. Cycrow's Cheat Package contains a vast amount of different Cheat possibilites, including the ones you mentioned.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

TXSailor
x4

Post by TXSailor » Sun, 10. May 15, 22:01

Thank you very much!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”