Station Chain

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Conbadicus

Station Chain

Post by Conbadicus » Wed, 25. Mar 15, 11:14

Is there a guide or faq showing Station Chains? the in game tooltips don't tell you what you need to make X Y Z etc. I'm looking for a logical progression of stations to build a self sustaining fleet etc.

Luanda

Re: Station Chain

Post by Luanda » Wed, 25. Mar 15, 11:26

Conbadicus wrote:Is there a guide or faq showing Station Chains? the in game tooltips don't tell you what you need to make X Y Z etc. I'm looking for a logical progression of stations to build a self sustaining fleet etc.
no, thats the THINK part of the game, you have to find it out for yourself. lots of paperwork and scanning stations :) ... or you can just choose to look it up on roguey. still not easy but he has all the information you need.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 25. Mar 15, 11:35

There is a recent lengthy discussion thread on that topic which no doubt has been seen by the devs by now. Luanda has contributed to it too. Let's hope something will come of all the ideas there. :)
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Vandragorax
x4

Post by Vandragorax » Wed, 25. Mar 15, 12:40

Actually, you CAN see the required resources needed for a station to run without having to build it first. As I just posted in that linked thread.

As for a guide or FAQ, this is exactly what you want: http://www.starfreeze.com/wiki/Category:Stations

(That site is very good overall, although not sure it's entirely up-to-date with latest patches so some information may be legacy).

TruePikachu
xr

Post by TruePikachu » Fri, 27. Mar 15, 07:34

Shameless plug for a program I wrote which generates printable output for what a fully-built station needs and produces. Output is downloadable as well, for a slightly old (but still accurate) version of the program.

Vandragorax
x4

Post by Vandragorax » Fri, 27. Mar 15, 17:04

Nice one @TruePikachu - very useful little program :)

Conbadicus

Post by Conbadicus » Fri, 27. Mar 15, 17:17

Cool thanks

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”