Looking for a certain set of scripts

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Wing2137
xr

Looking for a certain set of scripts

Post by Wing2137 » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 17:54

Greetings.

I had to make this thread in here, because for some reason, when I tried to make a thread in the X3 Reunion Scripts & Modding Section, it would redirect me to the forums front page... I had no issue making a thread elsewhere though, which is a bit odd. If someone would like to move this thread to the proper spot, I'd appreciate it.

Onto the topic at hand; I am searching for a few scripts that allowed the player to utilize ship debris and jump gate debris in X3 Reunion.

Specifically the one in this topic: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=232573

The latter part of the opening post contained links for an X3 Reunion version of the mod. Sadly, the links are dead, and I've spent several days trying to find them now. I moved to a new computer recently and lost a lot of old mods including that one. That particular mod however, I could not find anywhere.

One of my favorite things to do was rebuild some of the gate debris in the game and reconnect distant sectors. Without this mod I can no longer do that. :cry:

If anyone knows where I could find it, or even has it, could you please provide a link to it?

Just to clarify once more, I'm searching for the X3 Reunion version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I recently got back into this game and having that mod back would really make my day.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 18:04

*moved to correct Scripts and modding forum*

Wing2137 wrote:I had to make this thread in here, because for some reason, when I tried to make a thread in the X3 Reunion Scripts & Modding Section, it would redirect me to the forums front page...
When you have such problem, try to delete your browser cache. This usually fixes this problem.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Wing2137
xr

Post by Wing2137 » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 09:15

X2-Illuminatus wrote:When you have such problem, try to delete your browser cache. This usually fixes this problem.
I see. I'll keep that in mind next time. Thanks for the tip.

Moonrat posted working links in the thread I linked in the Opening Post.

He helped me find the scripts I was looking for. :)

This thread can be closed.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”