X3AP XRM - Corporation Trouble - Bug at Share Recovery #5 - workaround?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

miraculix250
x4

X3AP XRM - Corporation Trouble - Bug at Share Recovery #5 - workaround?

Post by miraculix250 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 21:49

Heya,

right now im Playing X3 AP 3.1 and XRM in newest Version. All cool, thanks to the ppl making this game and mod(s), your awesome Smile

And still i have a problem i can't resolve myself... unfortunately this seems to make 2 of the plots stuck. Corporation Trouble itself... and the followup plot Breaking Groups, which hits me pretty hard Sad

I'm stuck at Share Recovery #5 -> http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/co ... /page7.php

The 4th Station i had to visit was a Pirate Anarchy Port, and since they hate me reeeeaaaly much i were absolutely not able to come close to the station with my TP (it was guarded by 6-8 lasertowers + pirate ships) to dock i tried the following: shoot the damn Outpost... i hopes the game would give me another Port to dock for thereafter.

Unfortunately the game didn't. When i enter the specific TP now the questmark vanishes, nothing happens, no new port or anything. It still wants me to dock at the already destroyed port Sad

So i tried to simply shoot the TP with the passengers in it.... and still the same, the quest is stucked. It wants me to enter the TP that already got vaporized, with the passengers in it. Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately this not only blocks the plot itself, additionally i'm obviously not able to obtain the "blood stained note" from Share Recovery #6 -> http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/co ... /page8.php

Afaik i need this to start the plot Breaking Ground. So this plot is stuck too Sad

I'm posting this in hopes somebody might have an idea how to, ideally, fix the plot Corporation Troubles... or, if this is not possible, how to obtain the blood stained note to start Breaking Grounds at least. Maybe there is a console command to add it to my freighter or so?

Thanks for your help Smile

--------------------

This was posted in standard forums before and i quoted it here, because the thread got locked... despite the fact, that this plot issue might be possible in vanilla ap 3.1 too, but ok :)

soulmata
x4

Post by soulmata » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 21:54

I totally understand that this is a bug, and I appreciate the frustration.

I also find it hilarious that the game tells you to dock at a station, and so your reaction is to blow it up, and then when that doesn't work, you blow up the ship and all the passengers you're supposed to deliver.

I lol'ed.

miraculix250
x4

Post by miraculix250 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 22:36

Glad to make you lol, your welcome :P

I found a solution, so if somebody has a similar problem (not bug :roll: ) here should be a way to at least obtain the 'blood stained note':

1. Open your script editor -> make new script
2. under 'code' -> click 'new line'
3. under 'trade commands' -> look for 6th line (at least with my installation), its called: <RetVar/IF><RefObj> add <var/number> units of ware <var/Ware> ... click it
4. click <no returnvalue>
5. click the new line 001 under 'code' -> last box should be script input
6. 3 choices to make, the answers are: PLAYERSHIP for null; 1 for <Variable>; Blood Stained Note for Ware
7. save the script, for example under the name "plotfix1"
8. locate "plotfix1" (or whatever you called it) under your scripts in your script editor -> click it
9. press the 'r' button to run the script -> press enter 2 times to continue
10. check your playerships cargo hold, it should contain 1 blood stained note

hope that helps :)

miraculix250
x4

Post by miraculix250 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 22:40

miraculix250 wrote:Glad to make you lol, your welcome :P

I found a solution, so if somebody has a similar problem (not bug :roll: ) here should be a way to at least obtain the 'blood stained note':

1. Open your script editor -> make new script
2. under 'code' -> click 'new line'
3. under 'trade commands' -> look for 6th line (at least with my installation), its called: <RetVar/IF><RefObj> add <var/number> units of ware <var/Ware> ... click it
4. click <no returnvalue>
5. click the new line 001 under 'code' -> last box should be script input
6. 3 choices to make, the answers are: PLAYERSHIP for null; 1 for <Variable>; Blood Stained Note for Ware
7. save the script, for example under the name "plotfix1"
8. locate "plotfix1" (or whatever you called it) under your scripts in your script editor -> click it
9. press the 'r' button to run the script -> press enter 2 times to continue
10. check your playerships cargo hold, it should contain 1 blood stained note

hope that helps :)
OK, thanks alot!

That might be the better solution, since i can complete the Corporation Troubles plot too :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”