[MOD] MT Station Logistics - Last update: v1.36 - 01 January 2017

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 17:22

\ui\addons\moni\MT_Station_Logistics_Select_Ship.lua

Code: Select all

at 212
            table.insert(cells, LibMT:Cell( "   " .. "(".. ReadText(150402,116) .. ") " .. GetComponentData(ship[1], "name"), nil, 1))   else      -- "CV"
\ui\addons\moni\MT_Station_Logistics_StationList.lua

at 114
   local infodesc, headerHeight = LibMT.create_standard_header( menu, menu.slist.title, {menu.slist.subtitle .. "  " .. ReadText(1001,17)..": " .. menu.slist.selected_count} )      -- "Selected"
at 134
            table.insert(cells, LibMT:Cell( ReadText(1001,17), nil, 1))      -- "Selected"
at 138
         table.insert( cells, LibMT:ButtonCell( ReadText(150402,31), function (rowIdx, colIdx) Buttons:ToggleSelection( rowIdx ) end, 1, true))      -- "Toggle Selection"
at 143
      local Label = ReadText(150402,260)      -- "No stations found"
at 160
   table.insert(menu.buttons, LibMT:BarButton(ReadText(150402,244), Buttons.Select, function () return true end, "INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_X" ))      -- "Save"
\ui\addons\moni\MT_Station_Logistics_ListWPSelect.lua

at 68
   menu.wplistadd.range =          { ReadText(20001,301), ReadText(20001,201), ReadText(20001,101), ReadText(20001,901)  }      -- { "Zone", "Sector", "System", "Galaxy" }
\t\0001.xml

add from 113 (1 line)
      <t id="116">CV</t>
add from 187 (1 line)
      <t id="260">No stations found</t>
In the archives all files edited.

Also, you forgot make changes to the 0001-L033.xml file. I added the English line.

https://yadi.sk/d/4eHYf_PFtpN8F

Elite Dangerous wait a couple of hours.))

:wink:

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 18:12

alexalsp wrote:

Elite Dangerous wait a couple of hours.))

:P OK OK I'll update now seeing as you work so hard to find these :P

Just a heads up - you don't necessarily need to add the english translation to the 0001-L0xx.t files as the game will default to the 0001.t file if it doesn't find the line in the translation file. ;)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 18:19

wysiwyg wrote: Just a heads up - you don't necessarily need to add the english translation to the 0001-L0xx.t files as the game will default to the 0001.t file if it doesn't find the line in the translation file. ;)
OK, I think I need to make changes in all files if they are present.

:P
:D

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 18:27

alexalsp wrote:OK, I think I need to make changes in all files if they are present.
No. The 0001.xml file is like a master default file. The 0001_L0xx.xml files override this if they contain the code the game is looking for, if not, the game reverts back to the master (english) file.

Should be updated on steam now. Thanks again for all your hard work Alex - much appreciated :)

Cheers
Wysi ;)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 2. Aug 16, 19:58

Thank you very much. But you forgot to update the language files.

redownload pls files

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Wed, 3. Aug 16, 22:49

alexalsp wrote:Thank you very much. But you forgot to update the language files.

redownload pls files

Done ;)
Credit also goes to and SameAsYou who worked with alexalsp on these updates.
Cheers
Wysi :)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 4. Aug 16, 20:18

Thank you. Almost everything as planned.

This, I hope, the last fix the text.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and many thanks again for your patience.))

Doooooownloooooadddd pls this fix.

https://yadi.sk/d/uN2m2Bowtvgrf

:lol:

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Fri, 5. Aug 16, 19:42

alexalsp wrote:Thank you. Almost everything as planned.

This, I hope, the last fix the text.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and many thanks again for your patience.))

Doooooownloooooadddd pls this fix.

https://yadi.sk/d/uN2m2Bowtvgrf

:lol:
Done - let me know if this is OK.
Cheers

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 6. Aug 16, 09:39

Thank you. Now all files conform. :)

Hankyke
x4

Post by Hankyke » Sat, 6. Aug 16, 15:53

I don`t know what you did but Economy Statistics show only my factory`s statistics even if it is whole Galaxy one.
Laptop: MSI GE62-6QD . Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 16 Gb DDR4 memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2 GB GDDR5, 128 Gb SSD

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Sun, 7. Aug 16, 00:02

Hankyke wrote:I don`t know what you did but Economy Statistics show only my factory`s statistics even if it is whole Galaxy one.
None of the updates should have any affect on core aspects of the game. My guess is that you are running another mod that patches the station managers script. If you could describe the problem in a little more detail and post a list of mods you have installed then I may be able to provide an update that restores compatibility.
Cheers

Hankyke
x4

Post by Hankyke » Sun, 7. Aug 16, 11:28

wysiwyg wrote:
Hankyke wrote:I don`t know what you did but Economy Statistics show only my factory`s statistics even if it is whole Galaxy one.
None of the updates should have any affect on core aspects of the game. My guess is that you are running another mod that patches the station managers script. If you could describe the problem in a little more detail and post a list of mods you have installed then I may be able to provide an update that restores compatibility.
Cheers
I use:
Automated Emergency Jump
Fly-By Infoscan
Galaxy Station Range
Show Resources
Station Product Limit

I have a copletely new game, started 12 hours ago.
Just in case gonna look my older game save if this occurs there.

EDIT: Loaded old game save, saved after update and loaded again. And it was OK. May be it keeps all the old info and does not take new one in.

EDIT2: Everything is allright. Apparently 1 mod was offline and gave me that problem, being drunk and playing game does not fit together :D
Laptop: MSI GE62-6QD . Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 16 Gb DDR4 memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2 GB GDDR5, 128 Gb SSD

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Sun, 1. Jan 17, 18:23

v1.36 - Fix for being unable to correctly set waypoints for Scaldis transport ship.
Enjoy!

TheRealBix
x4

Post by TheRealBix » Wed, 1. Mar 17, 05:47

Hello :)
I've some trouble to make a proper routine between two stations.. I hope someone can help !

What I want : A small ship carrying URVs from my URV station to my shipyard
What I did : I set URV station as the base, then add a "load" waypoint for each type of URV (13). Then, and this is my problem, I want to create 13 "unload" waypoints to the shipyard, but there's only a "fly to" setting... I've used a workaround by setting the shipyard as the base this time, and created the other 13 "unload" waypoints.

I don't think this is the right way to do this, neither my ship because he's not doing it well.

Another thing, if the task is to load 0% min and 25% max, will the ship choose a random load between those values or just load available items up to 25% ?

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Wed, 1. Mar 17, 13:07

Hi TheRealBix - thanks for taking time to try out the mod :)
TheRealBix wrote:Hello :)
I've some trouble to make a proper routine between two stations.. I hope someone can help !

What I want : A small ship carrying URVs from my URV station to my shipyard

What I did : I set URV station as the base, then add a "load" waypoint for each type of URV (13). Then, and this is my problem, I want to create 13 "unload" waypoints to the shipyard, but there's only a "fly to" setting... I've used a workaround by setting the shipyard as the base this time, and created the other 13 "unload" waypoints.

I don't think this is the right way to do this, neither my ship because he's not doing it well.
I wasn't aware that I'd added small ships to the mod. However, I do know that a couple of other guys did an enhanced version that supported small ships. It is possible that there is some error in the code that doesn't properly handle the case for the ship type you are using. I'm also thinking there might be an issue that relates to player owned shipyards (I'm assuming that's what you have if you're able to set it as a home base). I'd need to look into both these issues but I'm a bit short of time due to RL commitments just now.
TheRealBix wrote: Another thing, if the task is to load 0% min and 25% max, will the ship choose a random load between those values or just load available items up to 25% ?

The captain does not choose random values. The idea is that you can set a minimum and maximum to achieve two objectives depending on whether the waypoint is a load/buy or unload/sell:

For load/buy waypoints
The "minimum" setting is used by the captain to decide if the waypoint is valid. i.e. check if the station has at least the minimum specified and fly there if it has
The maximum is used to set the maximum the captain will load/buy if the station has more than the maximum.

For unload/sell
The minimum is the minimum number that the station needs OR that the captain has on board. So if the min was say 10 but the station only needs 5 or the ship only has 5 on board the waypoint will be skipped.
Similar to the first case, the maximum is used to prevent the ship selling/unloading all its wares if the station is demanding a lot of wares.

In both cases, setting the minimum to zero/0% is pointless as it means the ship will fly to the waypoint even if it has no wares to transact, thus wasting time.

I hope this helps
Cheers

TheRealBix
x4

Post by TheRealBix » Wed, 1. Mar 17, 14:16

Ah my bad, I didn't mean a "small ship" but a "small" capital ship :(

Thanks for the tips about Min/Max, I'll try to change my configuration according those, and will put a feedback :)

TheRealBix
x4

Post by TheRealBix » Thu, 2. Mar 17, 08:24

Mhh ok that's odd :'(

My shipyard still has a lot of room available (according to the manager) but my ship only unload a portion of items.

Ex :
Shipyard - itemX : 75/320 say the manager
Ship - 50 itemX in hold, unload 11 itemX to shipyard, go to next WP

The ship is configured to load between 4% and 25% of each item, and unload between 4% and 100% of each.

Am I doing something wrong or is it due to the shipyard behaviour ?

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Thu, 2. Mar 17, 12:16

what about the shipyards actual storage? (not the target amounts, but the storage shared by multiple wares)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

TheRealBix
x4

Post by TheRealBix » Thu, 2. Mar 17, 14:05

I still have plenty of space remaining in actual storage.

eMYNOCK
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Fri, 3. Mar 17, 05:43

Can you provide a screenshot from your ships configuration screen?

especially the waypoints?

i have a vague idea what might be wrong but i have to see it first...

Regards

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”