Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Posts: 864 on topic
Location: The Neverlands
|Posted: Thu, 30. Oct 14, 16:25 Post subject: Report# DD-95750 - Overlay crash - Feedback Request
|If this is your first visit to Egosoft Technical Troubleshooting, then please read the Introduction.
The specific crash you have experienced appears to be related to third-party software (e.g. Steam overlay, or Fraps) displaying an overlay while running X Rebirth. You can help us narrow down the issue by answering the questions below.
Does this happen reproducibly?
• If reproducible, what are the steps to force a crash?
• If not reproducible, how often does this crash happen for you?
• Does disabling the Steam overlay (if relevant) solve the problem?
• Does disabling the Fraps overlay (if relevant) solve the problem?
You can contact us by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "DD-95750" and including the requested information.
Some third-party software is known to be incompatible with X Rebirth. If you are running any of the following then please disable them to avoid problems:
• AMD's Gaming Experience overlay
• AMD Raptr
• NVidia Shadowplay (nvspcap64.dll)
• Rivatuner (RTSSHooks64.dll)