Any news on next patch?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

yoyolll

Post by yoyolll » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 15:27

Cabrelbeuk wrote:
khartsh wrote:Sure seems to be a lot of really happy people speculating, salivating and expectorating about a patch coming Soon™

Almost reminds me of something... oh yeah, every day between December 2010 and November 14th 2013. Well we all know how well that turned out so nothing to worry about :lol:
Read the moderator warning and please don't turn this topic into another argue on this subject. Done 10000 times, justified or not, it's useless and not welcomed here (aka this is not the subject of the topic).
What're you talking about? It's a completely valid statement. They announced the game, and I can only assume there was very heavy development going for those three years before the release version of XR. That is something to go on when we're considering the patching process. I'm glad people can be so optimistic but I can't help feeling extremely disappointed and pessimistic about how the post release development is going.
Intel Pentium II 233 Mhz
128 MB ram
i740 8 mb @ 220 Mhz
20gb HDD

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 18:51

No, it's not "a completely valid statement". People were warned not to make it personal, and yet we have "Sure seems to be a lot of really happy people speculating, salivating and expectorating". One last warning before I give 'personal' warnings. Keep the discussion to the topic at hand, not those posting. :roll:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

ravage_za
x3tc

Post by ravage_za » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 20:02

Yet again the objectionable innuendo against those who dislike the game is glossed over. So, as long as you're for the game, say whatever you want? Hardly an open forum, and getting worse. (It was at one point. I was amazed at how open the dialog was, even when it was downright nasty. Times have certainly changed.) I'm pretty sure you can find a slap on the wrist in there for me, but really, I am not too sure I care enough anymore.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 21:03

No, it is not "glossed over". Nanook's comments apply equally to people on both sides of the argument, as you would see if you took the time to look at moderator posts on this forum over the past few months. What is getting worse around here is people's apparent inability to discuss any subject without making personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with them. Moderators are not going to stifle genuine discussion, but they will put and end to threads that deteriorate into personal attacks, snide remarks and slanging matches.

As for a "slap on the wrist", yes, discussion of moderator actions earns you a formal warning. The forum rules are quite clear on this, and quite clear on what you should do if you are not happy with what a moderator has posted. Under the circumstances, this is also the last nail in the coffin for this thread, which is a pity for those who genuinely wanted to talk about the subject raised by the OP.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”