AP Shady Business (more questions)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lexraider
x3tc

AP Shady Business (more questions)

Post by lexraider » Sun, 18. May 14, 18:44

I have completed this mission before so I know it can be done but I am having great difficulty this time. Its the armistice mission, I have just delivered the ambassadors and now have to fight off loads of Yaki pirates.
Some fighters and Centaurs and at least 3 capitals.Whatever I do I seem to be too slow. What is the best way to tackle it? Go for the fighters first then take out the big boys with missiles, try the missile attack first then go for the fighters hoping the missiles will work on the Capitals? I have tried it all with no luck. Even tried launching 30 fighter drones.... The Yaki still get the Ozias. Any thoughts or Ideas? Would appreciate any help. I'm flying a Kyoto and have a large supply of wraiths, spectres and poltergeists. I am also carrying my Acinonyx on board.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 18. May 14, 20:34

Yes, you are too slow...
Kyoto & missiles are slow, and that M6 has too low DPM to bring down the capships.
I did it in a Split Tiger without any problems.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”