EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

Litcube's Universe
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 873, 874, 875 ... 883, 884, 885  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sinnerman49

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sat, 26. Aug 17, 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

(Using LU+Mayhem)

Anyone know how to alter the MLCC automatic naming conventions? I assigned a Hydra to MLCC, and it named it "Security Unknown Sector Omega 001" without any Type in there, ideally I'd like to know what type of ship it is.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon, 28. Aug 17, 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

X3LU: Ultralight OCV (Time: 16:37) Very Happy

Yep, that's it. Unless another route change occurs, I don't think I'll beat this one. That's two gold splits in one run.

Hector0x

PostPosted: Sat, 2. Sep 17, 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Is it normal that a ship using the "ship template outfit" command goes off to buy the stuff even if it has all required wares already in the cargohold?

lostProfitssssArrgh

PostPosted: Sun, 3. Sep 17, 01:35    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You're referring to "Supply Command Software > SCS Template Outfit", right?

Hector0x

PostPosted: Sun, 3. Sep 17, 15:48    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

lostProfitssssArrgh wrote:
You're referring to "Supply Command Software > SCS Template Outfit", right?

Yup. I want to get a certain amount of resources from a TL into an ADS carrier for field repairs with just one command using a template including those resources. But the TL wants to buy the ore it already has in itself.

lostProfitssssArrgh

PostPosted: Sun, 3. Sep 17, 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I just read through 'Cmd.ShipTemplateOutfit.xml' and 'Lib.Cmd.Supply.xml'. It appears those commands weren't designed to handle wares that don't fall in the 'weapons', 'missiles', 'shield', 'tech' or 'energy' categories...

I'll wager that your TL is going off to buy ore because the cargo bay just isn't checked for wares not included in the categories above.

BUT : I have 0 experience with those commands as I never needed them and I'm afraid that only LU team members can give you a proper reply at this point.

:/
-lpa

JonRedcorn862

PostPosted: Mon, 4. Sep 17, 00:13    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

With the mod do prices increase while buying and selling? I was selling ore and actually lost money even though I was selling at 150 and bought at 80, I think the price was going down as I was selling it thus making me lose money. Was real weird. In the base game the price is fixed once you start selling.

Sirrobert

PostPosted: Mon, 4. Sep 17, 01:25    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

JonRedcorn862 wrote:
With the mod do prices increase while buying and selling? I was selling ore and actually lost money even though I was selling at 150 and bought at 80, I think the price was going down as I was selling it thus making me lose money. Was real weird. In the base game the price is fixed once you start selling.

Once you start selling? That's a weird way of saying it.
The price is fixed per transaction, regardless of size of transaction. But it is always updated between transactions.

JonRedcorn862

PostPosted: Mon, 4. Sep 17, 02:34    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Sirrobert wrote:
JonRedcorn862 wrote:

Once you start selling? That's a weird way of saying it.
The price is fixed per transaction, regardless of size of transaction. But it is always updated between transactions.

Sorry I know that wasn't phrased well,

I am docked at the station I am selling at, I am holding the left arrow key to empty my hull, it appeared that the price was fluctuating while I was holding that key down, as in going down every time another piece of ore entered the inventory of the station. I posted on reddit I think I need to use the sell all key? Because doing the transfer technically one by one was causing the price to change.

lostProfitssssArrgh

PostPosted: Mon, 4. Sep 17, 02:55    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@JonRedcorn862

Maybe try using the 'home' and 'end' keys when buying/selling?

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Mon, 4. Sep 17, 08:43    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Well, what did you expect? If in real life you have 1000 stocks in hand and sell them one by one, the price will go up. But if you sell all your stocks in one time, you get a far better price. That's how supply and demand works.

Redprodigy35

PostPosted: Mon, 4. Sep 17, 11:21    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Sorry if the wrong place but just installed LU and followed instructions all the way, and still got incorrect EXE.

I've read earlier posts saying this was normal -- just wanted to check if it still is and is the way to avoid it by doing -nosplash for target line?

Thanks in advance!

2x4GB Crucial Balllistix XT
w7
Retchbeard

PostPosted: Tue, 5. Sep 17, 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi! I've captured a few pirate astronauts. They're currently sitting in the hold of an Express that I have parked somewhere. How can I turn them into marines? I want to use my enemy's men against them! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue, 5. Sep 17, 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Redprodigy35 wrote:
Sorry if the wrong place but just installed LU and followed instructions all the way, and still got incorrect EXE.

I've read earlier posts saying this was normal -- just wanted to check if it still is and is the way to avoid it by doing -nosplash for target line?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I get that every time I run LU. No idea why but I have not noticed any issues.

Sorkvild

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Tue, 5. Sep 17, 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hey, going back to LU after a longer break.

Is there a map for music tracks used to every sector or how can I quickly check them manually so I can make my own adjustments?

How can I cap the number of combat tracks to 10 tracks only? Should deleting the unwanted ones do the trick?

X2 X3TC X3AP | XRM XTC LU | I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee

We want the Boron back!
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 873, 874, 875 ... 883, 884, 885  Next