Joysticks

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BigBANGtheory
x4

Post by BigBANGtheory » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 11:06

There are currently four main problems with joystick / controller support:

1. No adjustable deadzone, which is a problem as the default deadzone is very large.

2. Axis mapping from more than 1 controller, this is a problem if you use a throttle and or pedals.

3. Controlling the radial UI menu, as the UI in general was quite clearly built around the gamepad with <everything else> as an after thought. Less of a problem with the mouse and keyboard, but a right pain with a throttle.

4. Re-mappable functions to buttons and key e.g. manual targeting.

RedEclipse
x4

Post by RedEclipse » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 11:59

khartsh wrote:To both GCU and JClosed.

Either you are lying about using your HAT or you modified something to get it to work. HAT does not work as either strafe or (non-existent in the game) to look around.

Also as mentioned just above me the throttle does not fully work on any joystick. Also your third "rudder" axis does not work either, don't lie.

There are no deadzone adjustments and no sensitivity adjustments.

As for the logitech extreme 3d, no it doesn't work on all 12 buttons, this was the first joystick I tried to get to work.
You can modify C:\Users\[[YourName]]\Documents\Egosoft\X Rebirth\25220300\inputmap.xml for all of this to work. There was a topic about that.
The problem is: it doesn't solve conflicts for you.

The deadzone is hardcoded somewhere not in the xml so nobody can mod it yet.

Got X, Y, Z + Speed axes, the HAT + 7 buttons working rigth now (didn't solved conflicts).

Got to uplug the joystick when I dock.

Now I wonder what would happen if I used this : http://www.motioninjoy.com/

This software is the one I use to transform my PS3 controler and map controls on a XBox driver.
It "think" you can use other inputs and I know you can change deadzones.

Someone should test that :)

edit - the main problem with my old version was :
- it was hard to instal (I think this is changed now)
- it don't allow bluetooth controlers (it changed now)
- it don't really handle very well the plug/unpug (don't know if that changed). => this is a real problem for Rebirth, that's why I don't test it rigth now.
"AaaAaaAah ! They're everywhere...", Jane Doe, Freedom Force.

khartsh

Post by khartsh » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 13:36

RedEclipse wrote:
khartsh wrote:To both GCU and JClosed.

Either you are lying about using your HAT or you modified something to get it to work. HAT does not work as either strafe or (non-existent in the game) to look around.

Also as mentioned just above me the throttle does not fully work on any joystick. Also your third "rudder" axis does not work either, don't lie.

There are no deadzone adjustments and no sensitivity adjustments.

As for the logitech extreme 3d, no it doesn't work on all 12 buttons, this was the first joystick I tried to get to work.
You can modify C:\Users\[[YourName]]\Documents\Egosoft\X Rebirth\25220300\inputmap.xml for all of this to work. There was a topic about that.
The problem is: it doesn't solve conflicts for you.

The deadzone is hardcoded somewhere not in the xml so nobody can mod it yet.

Got X, Y, Z + Speed axes, the HAT + 7 buttons working rigth now (didn't solved conflicts).

Got to uplug the joystick when I dock.

Now I wonder what would happen if I used this : http://www.motioninjoy.com/

This software is the one I use to transform my PS3 controler and map controls on a XBox driver.
It "think" you can use other inputs and I know you can change deadzones.

Someone should test that :)

edit - the main problem with my old version was :
- it was hard to instal (I think this is changed now)
- it don't allow bluetooth controlers (it changed now)
- it don't really handle very well the plug/unpug (don't know if that changed). => this is a real problem for Rebirth, that's why I don't test it rigth now.
Editing game files and having to unplug the joystick at every docking is not working. I am sorry but my statement stands 100% correct. Joysticks are broken, they will not function at 100% right now.

Nick 031287
x3tc

Post by Nick 031287 » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 16:19

my Biggest beef with X rebirth at this particular moment is lack of Joystick adjustment options

Deadzone is a MASSIVE issue.... till they fix this i will refuse to play this game.... i just cant play it...

i know it doesnt effect every joystick but it does to the X52 pro.
!
which just happpens to be one of the most popular joysticks....

it is not a cheap joystick either and i dont think its fair that people with the X52 to put up with this.

i dont expect it to even be a days worth of work to implement the options into the game.

egosoft please just add deadzone adjustments to the game please!!!! i cant play it untill you do

RedEclipse
x4

Post by RedEclipse » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 18:04

khartsh wrote:Editing game files and having to unplug the joystick at every docking is not working. I am sorry but my statement stands 100% correct. Joysticks are broken, they will not function at 100% right now.
Yeah you're Rigth, I'm Wrong, and I 100% live in an illusion world since 1 month.

You can make joysticks works. I am not alone by any means.

khartsh

Post by khartsh » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 18:39

RedEclipse wrote:
khartsh wrote:Editing game files and having to unplug the joystick at every docking is not working. I am sorry but my statement stands 100% correct. Joysticks are broken, they will not function at 100% right now.
Yeah you're Rigth, I'm Wrong, and I 100% live in an illusion world since 1 month.

But you just said the way you got it to work 90% of the way was to edit xml files... which means it doesn't work.

Also you admit that after all your editing and manipulation of software, you still can't get key features to work and key bindings to change.

I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying that Joysticks are not natively supported by this game and I am right.

Nikola515
x4

Post by Nikola515 » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 18:51

JClosed wrote:
Sorry - but that's complete nonsense.

My Logitech Extreme 3D Pro works without problems. It has three axes and 12 buttons that all can be assigned to an function in X Rebirth.
Im using Logitech Extreme 3D Pro too and it don't work :roll: Last time I checked I couldn't bound any keys (don't know if they fixed that yet)... Also if I don't take my joystick out of USB and I start playing XR mouse button will disappear :wink:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=363146
It's not world hunger because we can't feed poor,it's because there will never be enough to feed the rich .....

JClosed
x3tc

Post by JClosed » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 22:45

Nikola515 wrote:
JClosed wrote:

My Logitech Extreme 3D Pro works without problems. It has three axes and 12 buttons that all can be assigned to an function in X Rebirth.
Im using Logitech Extreme 3D Pro too and it don't work :roll: Last time I checked I couldn't bound any keys (don't know if they fixed that yet)... Also if I don't take my joystick out of USB and I start playing XR mouse button will disappear :wink:

Huh?
There are some really strange things happening on your system. This cannot be normal.

Well - configuring is simple enough..

I always let my Joystick connected. No need to remove it. In fact - some systems have trouble when you unplug and re-plug USB devices. I never noticed it myself but it seems to happen in some rare cases.

Anyway - just start up the game and go to Menu->Settings->controller/joystick.
Be sure to configure the "space" settings. Now I can simply click the axes (yaw, pitch and roll) and move the joystick to bound the movement to the axes (I do not have to point out you have to use the selection knob next to the label do I?) . I only have to make sure that pitch is set to inverted under "invert axes"

Buttons are bound in the same way. Select something, and push the button on the joystick you want to bind to the selection. Make sure you use the keys that are listed below "weapons II". The keylisting under first "Weapons" wont work. I bound some keys to firing weapons, missiles and select previous and next missile/weapons. I also bound some keys to the menu type selection (and also close menu's).

I do not bother with the station settings, because I simply do not use an joystick when walking around. I prefer to use an mouse for that, so that's what I am using.

I could make some edits to the input.xml file to use the hat switch for strafing, but I prefer to use the keyboard for that. I am used to that from the previous games. I also use the keyboard for speed up/down and boost.

Using menu's in space (on icons) is simply pushing "F" and use the joystick to select. Simple and fast..

And there you have it. This layout works perfect for me.

As said.. If this does not work for you then there must be something wrong in your computer setup. That your mouse button disappears if your joystick is not unplugged, is an kind of indication for me there are some strange things going on. It certainly does not happen in my system.. Weird..

khartsh

Post by khartsh » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 23:54

JClosed wrote:
Nikola515 wrote:
JClosed wrote:

Huh?
There are some really strange things happening on your system. This cannot be normal.

Well - configuring is simple enough..

I always let my Joystick connected. No need to remove it. In fact - some systems have trouble when you unplug and re-plug USB devices. I never noticed it myself but it seems to happen in some rare cases.

Anyway - just start up the game and go to Menu->Settings->controller/joystick.
Be sure to configure the "space" settings. Now I can simply click the axes (yaw, pitch and roll) and move the joystick to bound the movement to the axes (I do not have to point out you have to use the selection knob next to the label do I?) . I only have to make sure that pitch is set to inverted under "invert axes"

Buttons are bound in the same way. Select something, and push the button on the joystick you want to bind to the selection. Make sure you use the keys that are listed below "weapons II". The keylisting under first "Weapons" wont work. I bound some keys to firing weapons, missiles and select previous and next missile/weapons. I also bound some keys to the menu type selection (and also close menu's).

I do not bother with the station settings, because I simply do not use an joystick when walking around. I prefer to use an mouse for that, so that's what I am using.

I could make some edits to the input.xml file to use the hat switch for strafing, but I prefer to use the keyboard for that. I am used to that from the previous games. I also use the keyboard for speed up/down and boost.

Using menu's in space (on icons) is simply pushing "F" and use the joystick to select. Simple and fast..

And there you have it. This layout works perfect for me.

As said.. If this does not work for you then there must be something wrong in your computer setup. That your mouse button disappears if your joystick is not unplugged, is an kind of indication for me there are some strange things going on. It certainly does not happen in my system.. Weird..
Even more weird that you blame his system when you have two of us telling you we have issues with that particular joystick. Nice try

JClosed
x3tc

Post by JClosed » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 07:50

@khartsh

Then please explain why it is working for the most of us and not on only two systems.

It cannot be the game, otherwise it would not work for anyone at all. Plain and simple. I don't know why you try to make this into some kind of "spin" or "try" from me, but simple logic supports my statement.

Do not forget I was talking to Nikola515 about exactly the same hardware as I own. If it works for me, the same hardware should work for him too. If it does not work for him, there must be something wrong that's not directly associated with the game. Simple logic and not some diabolic "sweet talk" like you seem to imply..

I don't know about non-generic joysticks, because I simply not own one. I already said that support for those should be added. The Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, however, works without problems. Period.

RedEclipse
x4

Post by RedEclipse » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 10:07

khartsh wrote:
RedEclipse wrote:

But you just said the way you got it to work 90% of the way was to edit xml files... which means it doesn't work.

Also you admit that after all your editing and manipulation of software, you still can't get key features to work and key bindings to change.

I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying that Joysticks are not natively supported by this game and I am right.
I'm not here to talk about who's rigth and who's wrong, I honestly quite don't care what you think about it. Is it a welp topic or just another ranting one ?
I'm here to tell how to get around that problem.
Yes it's a problem and yes you can partially solve it, up to 7 butons in my very case, all because I didn't care of conflicts in that xml. There's people who say they got all their butons and 8 axis.

If you think modding the game to your convenience is a bad solution, it's your problem with those games because it's a very common thing to do when playing a game in the X "DIY" serie.

Yes it should have worked straigth out of the box, and I agree that is lame that this bug is unadressed after 3 monthes of life of the product, aka a first person space sim.

But you can make it work since day 1, with a DIY solution I told.

By editing the the xml, on station parts, I could also make the player jump with middle mouse.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 54#4210654

khartsh

Post by khartsh » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 13:36

JClosed wrote:@khartsh

Then please explain why it is working for the most of us and not on only two systems.

It cannot be the game, otherwise it would not work for anyone at all. Plain and simple. I don't know why you try to make this into some kind of "spin" or "try" from me, but simple logic supports my statement.

Do not forget I was talking to Nikola515 about exactly the same hardware as I own. If it works for me, the same hardware should work for him too. If it does not work for him, there must be something wrong that's not directly associated with the game. Simple logic and not some diabolic "sweet talk" like you seem to imply..

I don't know about non-generic joysticks, because I simply not own one. I already said that support for those should be added. The Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, however, works without problems. Period.
And I alreadt stated that I tried your exact joystick first. And please don't make me laugh, it doesn't work for everyone else but the two of us, there are threads here and on steam with lots of people having the same problem about this and many other joysticks.

@RedEclipse, Thank you for posting about how to get around the issue with some joysticks. My point was simple, one cannot simply plug in a joystick, fire up the game and play it like they can with X3 or ANY other space simulation or combat simulator.

That point still stands, sans one person claiming to have a fully working logitech. Editing game files and not having deadzones =/= working 100%

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 15:07

khartsh wrote:My point was simple, one cannot simply plug in a joystick, fire up the game and play it like they can with X3 or ANY other space simulation or combat simulator.
That is precisely what I did. Plugged in my joystick, fired up the game & configured it in the options menu to almost exactly the same setup as I used in X3. No messing with file editing (or anything else) needed to get it to run. The ONLY difference between my joystick setup in XR & X3 is hat cycles through weapons in XR, rather than being able to set it up to switch between the 4 weapon groups as I did in X3. It's not quite as convenient (sometimes takes a fraction longer to get to the weapon I want to use) but it works &, on a positive note, did mean I could move my missile cycling keys from the keyboard to the unused directions on the hat.

khartsh

Post by khartsh » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 15:12

GCU Grey Area wrote:
khartsh wrote:My point was simple, one cannot simply plug in a joystick, fire up the game and play it like they can with X3 or ANY other space simulation or combat simulator.
That is precisely what I did. Plugged in my joystick, fired up the game & configured it in the options menu to almost exactly the same setup as I used in X3. No messing with file editing (or anything else) needed to get it to run. The ONLY difference between my joystick setup in XR & X3 is hat cycles through weapons in XR, rather than being able to set it up to switch between the 4 weapon groups as I did in X3. It's not quite as convenient (sometimes takes a fraction longer to get to the weapon I want to use) but it works &, on a positive note, did mean I could move my missile cycling keys from the keyboard to the unused directions on the hat.
The other difference, self admitted is no Deadzones and Sensitivity. Also no rudder strafe as you said you have to use Roll instead.

Stop apologizing for the lack of support.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 15:44

khartsh wrote: Also no rudder strafe as you said you have to use Roll instead.
I don't HAVE to use it for Roll, I WANT it that way, so it's exactly same way I play all the other X games. It is not a deficiency, if I were unable to control roll using my joystick's 3rd axis, & had to use it for strafe instead, then I'd be complaining about it. As it is I'm moderately happy with the support for the joystick I use - played games with FAR worse joystick support (e.g. Freelancer). Would prefer individually selectable weapons, rather than having to cycle through them, but apart from that minor issue think the game has far more significant issues I'd prefer addressed rather than trivial gripes with how my joystick functions - for the most part it works fine.

EDIT: Just fired up the game to test something - it IS possible to set the 3rd axis to strafe left/right. Also found it was possible to configure the throttle to strafe up/down. It feels really weird, wouldn't ever want to play the game that way, but it can be done. Now I'm going to set it back to the way I actually like to play the game - keyboard control over strafe works infinitely better for me.

RedEclipse
x4

Post by RedEclipse » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 16:31

@khartsh : you can use the hat to strafe, via xml editing aswell. Use the link I posted, almost everything is in it.

You must add

Code: Select all

<state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_22"/>
<state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_20"/>
<state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_21"/>
<state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_23"/>
in that xml, or use the DPAD codes (more likely : INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_UP etc) provided in the link. That depends of your joystick inputs.

Middle mouse jumping is given by the line

<state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_JUMP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_MIDDLE"/> 

My inputmap.xml if you want to try (unclean/conflict not solved). Backup yours first. HAT is used to missile/weapon change but using the correct id, you can make it strafe.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<inputmap version="6">
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ABORT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ABORT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ABORT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_QUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_QUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_UIQUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_UIQUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_UIQUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MOUSEDBLCLICK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_LEFT_DOUBLECLICK"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_TOGGLECURSOR" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_MIDDLE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_TOGGLEMOUSESTEERING" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SPACE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CYCLE_NEXT_PRIMARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_N"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CYCLE_NEXT_PRIMARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_UP"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CYCLE_PREV_PRIMARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_DOWN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CYCLE_NEXT_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_M"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CYCLE_NEXT_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_RIGHT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CYCLE_PREV_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_LEFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ENTER" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RETURN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_ABILITY_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_ABILITY_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_ABILITY_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_INTERACT_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_INTERACT_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_INTERACT_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_BACK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_PAGEDOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NEXT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_PAGEUP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_PRIOR"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_QUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_QUIT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_SCROLL_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DOWN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_SCROLL_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_DOWN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_SCROLL_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_UP"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_SCROLL_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_UP"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_TAB" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_TAB"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_WIDGET_TAB" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_X"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_0" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_0"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_1" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_2" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_2"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_3" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_3"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_4" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_4"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_5" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_5"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_6" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_6"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_7" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_7"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_8" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_8"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_9" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_9"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_A" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_A"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_B" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_B"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_C" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_C"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_D" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_D"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_E" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_E"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_G" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_G"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_H" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_H"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_I" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_I"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_J" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_J"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_K" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_K"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_L" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_L"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_M" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_M"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_N" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_N"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_O" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_O"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_P" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_P"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_Q" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_Q"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_R" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_R"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_S" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_S"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_T" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_T"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_U" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_U"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_V" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_V"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_W" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_W"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_X" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_X"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_Y" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_Y"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_Z" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_Z"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F1" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F2" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F2"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F3" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F3"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F4" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F4"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F5" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F5"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F6" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F6"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F7" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F7"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F8" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F8"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F9" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F9"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F10" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F10"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F11" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F11"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_F12" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F12"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_NUMPAD0" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD0"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_NUMPAD1" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_NUMPAD3" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD3"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_NUMPAD7" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD7"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_NUMPAD9" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD9"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERAZOOMIN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ADD"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERAZOOMOUT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SUBTRACT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_DELETE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_END" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_END"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_INSERT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_INSERT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_HOME" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_HOME"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_SPACE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SPACE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERALEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD4"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERARIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD6"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERAUP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD8"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERADOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD2"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_UP"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DOWN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LEFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RIGHT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_CAMERARESET" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD5"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_UNDERSCORE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LSHIFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_1" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_2" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_2"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_3" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_3"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_4" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_4"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_5" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_5"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_6" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_6"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_BACK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_CLOSE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DIALOG_CLOSE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_1" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_2" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_2"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_3" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_3"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_4" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_4"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_5" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_5"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_6" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_6"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_7" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_7"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DRONE_ABILITY_8" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_8"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_OPEN_ZONE_MAP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SUBTRACT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_OPEN_SECTOR_MAP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ADD"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_OPEN_MAIN_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RETURN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_OPEN_MAIN_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_BIGBUTTON"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_PLAY_CUTSCENE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_B"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_PAUSE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_PAUSE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_SCREENSHOT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SYSRQ"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_SCREENSHOT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F13"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_BACKSPACE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_BACK"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_STOP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_BACK"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_EXECUTE_NOTIFICATION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_THUMB"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ADDON_DETAILMONITOR_G" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_G"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_INFO_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_COMM_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_C"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_COMM_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_12"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_QUICKSAVE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F5"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_QUICKLOAD" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_F9"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_OPTIONSMENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_O_SHIFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MINIGAME_SELECT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RETURN"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MINIGAME_SELECT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_A"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MINIGAME_ABORT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MINIGAME_ABORT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MINIGAME_ABORT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_STOP_REMOTE_CONTROL" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_STOP_REMOTE_CONTROL" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_MINIGAME_CLICK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_LEFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_DEBUGBAR" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_DEBUGBAR" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_CLOSE_DEBUGBAR" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_OPEN_TRADE_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPADENTER"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_SAVEGAMEMENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_S_SHIFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_LOADGAMEMENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_L_SHIFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_QUITGAMEMENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_Q_SHIFT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ADDON_DETAILMONITOR_I" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD1"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_ADDON_DETAILMONITOR_C" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_C"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_STOP_CUTSCENE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_STOP_CUTSCENE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_B"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_TARGET_NEXT_ENEMY" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_HOME"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_TARGET_NEXT_ENEMY" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_X"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_TARGET_NEXT_TARGET" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_END"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_TARGET_NEXT_TARGET" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_SHOULDER"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_NEXT_TARGET_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NEXT"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_NEXT_TARGET_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_Y"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_PREV_TARGET_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_PRIOR"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_PREV_TARGET_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_RIGHT_SHOULDER"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_FEATURE_1" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_MULTIPLY"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DEBUG_FEATURE_2" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DIVIDE"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DOCK_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD2"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_DOCK_ACTION" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_START"/>
  <action id="INPUT_ACTION_REMOVE_NEXT_CHAR" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DELETE"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DIALOG_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DECIMAL"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DIALOG_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_BIGBUTTON"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DIALOG_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_THUMB"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_UP"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_STRAFE_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DOWN"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_WIDGET_SCROLL_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_WIDGET_SCROLL_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_WIDGET_SCROLL_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_WIDGET_SCROLL_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_DPAD_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_WIDGET_SELECT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RETURN"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_WIDGET_SELECT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_A"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_ACCELERATE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_X"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DECELERATE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_Z"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_BOOST" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_TAB"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_BOOST" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_BACK"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_ROLL_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_Q"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_ROLL_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_E"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_TOGGLEMOUSESTEERING" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DRONE_ABILITY_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD0"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DRONE_ABILITY_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_RIGHT_THUMB"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_INTERACTION_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DECIMAL"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_INTERACTION_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_THUMB"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_INTERACTION_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DECIMAL"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_INTERACTION_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_INTERACTION_MENU" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_THUMB"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_PRIMARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LCONTROL"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_PRIMARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_A"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_L"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_R"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_B"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_SECONDARY_WEAPON" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_SIDE1"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_MOVE_FORWARD" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_UP"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_MOVE_BACKWARD" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DOWN"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_STRAFE_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_STRAFE_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_CROUCH" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD0"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_CROUCH" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_SHOULDER"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_WALK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_NUMPAD1"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_JUMP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SPACE"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_JUMP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_RIGHT_SHOULDER"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FP_JUMP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_MIDDLE"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_ZOOM_IN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ADD"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_ZOOM_OUT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_SUBTRACT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_PAN_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_A"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_PAN_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_D"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_PAN_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_W"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_PAN_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_S"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_ROTATE_LEFT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_ROTATE_RIGHT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_ROTATE_UP" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_UP"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MAP_ROTATE_DOWN" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_DOWN"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_MOUSECLICK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_FIRE_PRIMARY_WEAPON_AT_CURSOR" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEBUTTONS" code="INPUT_MOUSEBUTTON_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_A" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RETURN"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_A" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_A"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_X" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_4"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_X" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_X"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_Y" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_3"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_Y" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_Y"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_B" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_1"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_B" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_B"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_BACK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_2"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_BACK" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_BACK"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_RB" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_6"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_RB" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_RIGHT_SHOULDER"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_LB" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_5"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_LB" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_LEFT_SHOULDER"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DEBUGLOG_PREV" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_LEFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DEBUGLOG_NEXT" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_RIGHT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DEBUGLOG_COPY" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_C_SHIFT"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DEBUGLOG_FIRST" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_HOME"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DEBUGLOG_LAST" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_END"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_ESC" source="INPUT_SOURCE_KEYBOARD" code="INPUT_KEYCODE_ESCAPE"/>
  <state id="INPUT_STATE_DETAILMONITOR_ESC" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYBUTTONS" code="INPUT_XBUTTON_B"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_STEERING_YAW" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_X"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_STEERING_PITCH" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_Y"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_STEERING_ROLL" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_RZ"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_THROTTLE" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_Z"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_MOUSELOOK_YAW" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEAXES" code="INPUT_MOUSEAXIS_X_RAW"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_MOUSELOOK_PITCH" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEAXES" code="INPUT_MOUSEAXIS_Y_RAW"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_WIDGET_MOUSEWHEEL" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEAXES" code="INPUT_MOUSEAXIS_Z"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_MOUSEWHEEL" source="INPUT_SOURCE_MOUSEAXES" code="INPUT_MOUSEAXIS_Z"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_MENUSCROLL_X" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_X"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_MENUSCROLL_Y" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_Y"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_FP_YAW" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_X"/>
  <range id="INPUT_RANGE_FP_PITCH" source="INPUT_SOURCE_JOYAXES" code="INPUT_JOYAXIS_Y"/>
</inputmap>

khartsh

Post by khartsh » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 17:10

See post above...

:roll:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 17:37

Ok, boys and girls, let's keep it civil. No more calling others liars, or anything else. You get just this one warning before official action is taken.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

fighter dave
x3ap

Post by fighter dave » Wed, 12. Mar 14, 14:36

After spending hours trying to play this game using my X52 Pro, after spending time trying to find out why at the beginning of the game when I have to leave my seat and walk around the ship in order to rescue somebody. That when I try to get back to my seat I end up spinning round on the same spot, only to find that the only way I can get back is to unplug my joystick and use the keyboard to get back. When fly to a station and try to dock I find that when I pick up the target using button A on my joystick all I get is the word 'dock' with two arrows beside it and underneath LS (which I presume refers to the joystick) to chose and that's it. So again I have to unplug my joystick try to get on to the station using CRL D.

So in the end I bit the bullet and with my hard earned I bought a Xbox controller which Egosoft seem very keen on people getting to play their wretched game, I say now what a waste of time, watch a joke.

After enjoying the X series of games using a first class joystick who's sensitivity is superb, I am landed with a piece of junk. For a start the pitch (up and down) is inverted which you can't do anything about it, but more important the sensitivity is hopeless so when you try to pick up on a target it takes so long that you lose interest, especially your being attacked by a moving target by the time you are in a position to shoot it down your dead.

I could easily attack Egosoft and the programmers but it's a waste of time. Egosoft are only interested in the few who have over come the primary hurdles and are won't take in hand those who just want to come home settle down and unwind playing a game with such good sound and graphics, the story I don't think I'll ever find out.

Is this the swansong for the X series I hope not, but unless a change of attitude is achieved I fear it might be.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Wed, 12. Mar 14, 15:06

fighter dave wrote:the pitch (up and down) is inverted which you can't do anything about it
You might want to look at the 'Invert Axes' options in the Controls part of the Settings menu. Allows each axis to be individually configured as either Normal or Inverted. I assume it also works for controllers (can't check, don't own one), however can confirm it certainly worked for my joystick & indeed was essential for getting it to a playable state - when I first plugged it in only Yaw was working properly by default, everything else had to be inverted.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”