Improved Xenon?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

-XeNoN-
x4

Improved Xenon?

Post by -XeNoN- » Mon, 10. Feb 14, 13:21

Im seeing only Improved Khaak, Khaak Invasions etc etc scripts, but none for Xenon....i mean this is just idea for some scripter's to make 1 mod that focuses on Xenon invasions etc. Ofc there are lots of mods that incorporate Khaak and Xenon both, but i wasnt too impresed by that, IR Xenon's are good but not enough.
Anyways hope some good scripter's will get some idea for this ^^.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 10. Feb 14, 13:45

Combat Tricks OBS will improve all enemies spawned by missions that use the Opponent Balancing System (OBS). This includes most generic missions as well as some plot missions.

It is not Xenon-specific, but it does perk up the game. You can adjust the amount of improvement by simple changes to the language file.

-XeNoN-
x4

Post by -XeNoN- » Mon, 10. Feb 14, 14:34

Oh yea totally forgot about that!
Btw does your OBS adds M8/M7M or uses the added ones from mods for example XTC?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 10. Feb 14, 17:26

My OBS package also contains SRST, which selects the ships used by the missions. I gave Split M8's and M7M's to Xenons and Kha'ak (because they do not have those ship types in the vanilla game).

You could probably modify SRST for any mod that you use. Just look for my edits, which are clearly marked. Search for "BW:" to find my comments.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”